Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PokéWatch Eren - Volt White 2

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
xD got my hopes up for Growlithe, was my favorite Generation one Pokemon.

But may she do well as Magnemite :heart:
I would have picked Growlithe, but Magnemite just made the most sense to me at the time. I love Growlithe too, it's an awesome Pokemon.

But y'know, being immune to the upcoming gym's type is an incredible advantage I want to abuse, and it was put in the game at that spot for a reason! :D

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Ooh, Finneon. I like Lumineons design, but it was gifted with mediocre stats and movepool. Has a nice ability set and it's movepool is usable though :)

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Ooh, Finneon. I like Lumineons design, but it was gifted with mediocre stats and movepool. Has a nice ability set and it's movepool is usable though :)
Mediocre/worthless Pokemon were buffed to be more on par with other Pokemon in the Volt White/Blaze Black hacks. I don't know how Finneon/Lumineon were buffed though.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Mediocre/worthless Pokemon were buffed to be more on par with other Pokemon in the Volt White/Blaze Black hacks. I don't know how Finneon/Lumineon were buffed though.
I know, I've played them myself, but keep in mind Pokémon that were already better also got expanded movepools, usually with key coverage moves. Also, many of these mediocre or worthless pokemon simply got 1 or two boosts (usually to attack and/or speed) and will struggle to take on the blunt assault of some established powerhouses.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I know, I've played them myself, but keep in mind Pokémon that were already better also got expanded movepools, usually with key coverage moves. Also, many of these mediocre or worthless pokemon simply got 1 or two boosts (usually to attack and/or speed) and will struggle to take on the blunt assault of some established powerhouses.
And that's why the best Pokemon for nuzlockes are always tanks. Sweepers, however, are always fun to mess with!

And they help get you out of trouble in a pinch if you're screwed over by something.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
So you tag me in these, and I'm like "OH NO I DIED"

*goes to read*

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I'm gonna need to tag people more often so deaths aren't spoiled.

I'm sorry for your loss but you were supposed to beat a fighting gym leader. >.>
I did like the streak I had. Was rather bawss.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I accidentally forgot to save after training everyone up. I just had to retrain them, so all's good. I have updated my team accordingly.

Here's how I want this gym to go:

Allindra be immune to everything and avoid ground moves. Sonic Boom spam for the win.
Aewin come in if Allindra doesn't work or needs out.
Arandir as emergency SonicBoom if it comes down to it.
Other three are for if I need specific KO's or switches.