Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Europa Universalis Evenings!

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Yo everyone!

What do you guys think, for next glorious session, about either this Friday or Saturday around 4PM Eastern time?

Tell me yer opinions ladies!

Furthermore, if we are to stick to that time, im going to point at a possible pause in the middle of that for Americans that need to eat, ye know! :heart:

Last edited:

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
I had this idea for the next game. I converted CK2 Old Gods start to an EU4 map file with the converter dlc. I can give everyone the file and the location and we can play a game that starts in the 700's with all the old religions like norse, zoroastrian, judaism, and jainism.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
I had this idea for the next game. I converted CK2 Old Gods start to an EU4 map file with the converter dlc. I can give everyone the file and the location and we can play a game that starts in the 700's with all the old religions like norse, zoroastrian, judaism, and jainism.
omg, yuuus

Samchrist

Legend of Altera
It could be cool, but I'd like to continue our current game as much as possible before changing to another one.