Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Faction Territory Borders

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I don't have anything against the Engems, but I don't understand how they hold half a continent with one region.

The Warcamp and the southern Deserts shouldn't be claimed, no..?

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
This is all what we claim. If anyone else has settlements there that objects then they can go ahead.
EDIT: And it's not about the number of regions but the strength and influence of that region.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Heh, heh, heh. Silly humans, t'inkin' tha' Dwarves don't own everythin' already.!

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Surprised you didn't call that northern icy continent Canada. A large, snowy, mostly unihabited area? Sounds like Canada to me!

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Also, @BarbarianGaming the river that cuts through Lydel- at the north end of it is a new region in Lydel. So
It's sorta cut out of Lydel territories :p of you could extend that area north a bit that'd be awesome.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Woah woah woah, easy there Senatoor.

The forest part all the way to the river on the North of your regions belong to Renatus. Ascendia is there, which is rightfully owned by Renatus and is the only region within that area.

Our land.png

The bright red is the area belonging to Renatus. It's also worth pointing out that there were talks of half of Salts' Ridge to be also given to us, but that's not fully confirmed yet. It's also worth pointing out that the island just West of Renatus, cut off into a triangle-like shape is under Renatan control though is not directly ours.

@Axex