Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fatcat17 - Application [Approved - epikplayer]

Fatcat17

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

Fatcat17

2. Age:

3. Gender:

Male

4. Country:

United States

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?

Yes, I do agree. I already looked at both of the guides/rules.

6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.

Edit: Changed it a little after noticing that it was a a little bit of a cliche (only person surviving from tragic event kind of cliche). If it's still too much of a cliche, I will gladly change it. =)

As the walls of Port Silver approached, I looked behind myself. The sun had settled on the horizon. It was a good thing to be on my side of the wall now, I thought to myself. With me were the survivors from our village. There were roughly thirty of them. Entering into the city, a burly guard dressed in rusty chainmail approached me. In a gruff voice, much like a bear's growl, he said,"Who goes there?" I replied, with a tad bit of shame,"We are but refugees, good sir, from a village long burnt to the ground now, by a group of Earthspawn marauders. I ensure you that I mean no harm to the port." A few others in my party embellished my explanation.
The guard sighed. "Go in. Sorry to hear what happened, but, if you cause any trouble, you'll be thrown out with a good sword pommel to the rump."
Together, we all shuffled into the city, looking like a group of beggars. I noticed the townsfolk wandering about, occasionally giving us a wide eye. Then, I thought back to when I once lived in my village, Raven's Den, it was called. The memories brought tears to my eyes. I was only the age of twenty-one, and he was already homeless, and poor, along with others from my village. The marauders had come in the night. They stalked through the dirt road swiftly, setting everything on fire, and murdering men, women, and children, as they slept. The militia had rallied, but the Earthspawn were too fast, and too powerful. Our ranks broke, and the Earthspawn routed us from the village. About a quarter of the village's populace gathered in the countryside, night's great shadow protecting us from the marauder's watchful eyes. Since then, we had been traveling towards Port Silver.
My eyes glanced upwards, and beheld the sight of the port, taking in all of the details for the first time. We had made it. Now, we could rebuild our lives.

7. Hello there, everyone. I'm an avid MMORPG player, and have played/rped on Guild Wars 2, Rift, Aion, and World of Warcraft. Quite obviously, I also play Minecraft. I'm always one for a good laugh or two. One of my other hobbies is soccer, and tennis as well. Speaking of Game of Thrones, I could never get into it, but have read many other novels/series with a fantasy/medieval theme to them. My most recent was the Inheritance series (AKA Eragon). I currently don't have a job yet (due to my age), however, I hope that I will get employed soon. Nothing special with education, only half way through high school right now. I also play the clarinet, but I am not "very good". I would consider myself moderate in skill, atleast for high school. Anyways, I look forward to being a part of the community!

8. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Edit: Here's some pictures that I dug up from my latest build. It just so happens to be a medieval-themed fortress. (Sorry about the size, don't know how to resize on this forum.)2012-10-19_20.12.12.png2012-10-19_20.12.23.png2012-10-19_20.12.29.png2012-10-19_20.12.37.png2012-10-19_20.12.47.png2012-10-19_20.13.13.png2012-10-19_20.13.29.png2012-10-19_20.13.37.png2012-10-19_20.13.57.png

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Nope, I don't believe so.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I am aware.

11. How did you find out about our server?

Looked it up on one of the many ":good minecraft server" websites.

12. Have you voted for us yet?

I will if I get the opportunity to see what the in-game world looks like and play in it for a bit.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Wow, really good. I admit, I approve.
I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.