Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Feeling the whip... Edit: Now with moving pictures!

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
Cool cool cool.
Anyway, there is a way to have something equatable to town assistants right?
As it's already online (thanks Lars! ;)) I can tell that it uses WorldGuard at it's core. It just creates regions in WorldGuard and sets the parent of each sub section to the main section. So everything you can do with WorldGuard you can do it on your region! (As long as the admins permit it :))

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
So wait, are you saying that only the creater of the region has access to the commands, or that everyone in the region has access to the commands?

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
So wait, are you saying that only the creater of the region has access to the commands, or that everyone in the region has access to the commands?
I'm not that experienced with WorldGuard to answer this question :p

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Region owners can add other owners. They are full owners, so handle with care... :p

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
This is the most amazing piece of art I have ever laid my eyes on.
o[]o
By the name of Harateth's Mother's Uncle's Jeweler's Diamond-Ring, you sir, deserve an honorary wolf-badge.
Darkwolfbadge.jpg

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
By the way, Barry im not sure you know, but when does lars think this will be set up along with magic? Any predetermined date?

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
Barryg this is amayzing! You do such great work! This is so helpful, if I may, one suggestion. I have no idea how difficult how this would bbe but show other players on the map, or maybe just show otherplayers with maps on the map. That would be really helpful and make it strictly better than dynamic map.