Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Festival/Religious- Silas] The reformation of Thiil

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I didn't notice that event was today! Out of respect for @Cap and his event in rescheduling my event for tomorrow at 3PM EST.

Just because we can't compete with Damon roastin

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
So the time for this event will be a little bit before the Kavdu event and at the end of this event the Kavdu event will begin! Time will be 2:30 EST.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Damon is pulling cheeky banter. Trial, if it happens today, probably won't interfere with this event. Might have to delay the trial until next weekend though.

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
If you don't mind me bringing armoured guards for obvious IC reasons charlie boy will show up.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
That's a Niek and Ice question but I've had to ask similiar questions before and generally they've been pretty cool with such things. So long as no Actual violence/OOC rule breaking for the region happens they've always worked with me.

Though again that's up to Ice or Niek give the final word. Also I may be semi late-ish but I'll be by :3