Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ForestRose Application for Whitelist [ Approved - Kostadim ]

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
ForestRose's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: ForestRose

Country & Timezone: BST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is taking knowledge your character would have no way of knowing and using it as though they did and powergaming is overpowered actions, acting without letting the other person respond fairly and manipulating powers or abilities to always give their character the advantage.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I was on Hollowworld a good ol' while ago, spent a lot of my teenage years on here growing up. I recently quit University (studying Criminology and Psychology) to become a tattoo apprentice and while I create my portfolio I have some time on my hands and thought I might let my creative freedom explore this world again. I try to come off as approachable and kind-hearted, though my sarcasm might get the better of me. I like vidya games, all types of music and sharks!

Referral: TheDeester / TheDeester

{Character Section}
Character Name: Sayuire Aramaris Faeth

Race: Forest Elf

Appearance: Sayuire appears to be a simple Forest Elven woman in her early twenties, her hair is thick and curly yet often seen shoved up in some monstrous way as she hasn't found time or patience to attempt to tame it. Her eyes are a soft hazel, brown on the inside and green on the outside but that can only really be seen when she is squinting due to the sun, otherwise they settle a soft brown and a little dull. Her skin is pale but coated with a sun kissed warmth. Her clothes are often gathered and made by her family and the people of her village, mainly animal skins and hemp but occasionally more detailed leather adornments for hunting.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: sauyr.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
Sayuire is a gruff woman, despite her slender cheekbones and figure much befitting that of a Forest Elf.

Her hands are callused from her time tending bows and fires on the trail, the soft smell of dirt lingers still in her curls of matted ginger locks. She is tall, but not enough that the Silver Elven brethren she has met on her travels do not look down upon her and her sun kissed features, the sun damage taken it's toll on her worn skin as freckles settle over her cheeks and nose, glancing over her amber eyes as they settle on the horizon ahead.

Her legs sprout hair and bruises like that of the forest floor, colours swirling behind the long frock she has donned for this evening's travels into town in a fool's errand to become a dainty woman for the night and perhaps strike conversation with those around her.

She used to have hopes of being a woman that may be invited to balls and speak with the nobles, to be graced with the presence of royalty and be taken seriously like her male counterparts, yet often they would not look her way.

She was as much dirt to them as the layers incrusted on her knuckles. Her father had always taught her to be strong and the core values of her life had always remained as such, to love and grow with each new day and thank the soil for what it had created. She wished that the Human’s would take this message to heart and learn that the land around could be used for so much more than material wealth as she looked around at the tall stone buildings, but this message had fallen short on the short-eared folk.

As such, in her travels, Sayuire had begun to feel out of place. She settled briefly in minor villages and took small jobs to settle her costs when needed, often staying outside the city limits to camp and hunt in peace, to explore at will. She had a longing to be understood, to really be heard, and yet often she spent her time shying away from any interaction at all.

To be at peace, she thought, was to find yourself in your craft and no longer in another. After all, she was to have many more years on this soil to truly explore what it meant to be herself.

Last edited:

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
I would just like to mention you used the incorrect whitelist app, there is a version for returning players but in either case, welcome back!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved.
I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.​
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.​