Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Free City] Mirage

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Your in game name: destroyer
Your character´s race: human
Why you wish to join Mirage: i am a decent builder, but my RP charecter is a mercenary and airship pilot, who is looking for a place to call home for a little, then maybe move on. want to build a permanat house, and maybe a new airship here. mirage looks like a cool place to build.(im more than happy to spend my time building, but lack the resources to do so ).
Sure, contact me in game

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Hm, I have a proposal.

Kavdam exports copious amounts of Wool, Stone, and Steak/Chicken. Seeing that Mirage is looking to import wool, perhaps we could set up an in-game trade system? A representative from Kavdam (Seeing how things are going, it's going to be me) could make frequent visits to trade for radients and other goods.
If this comes to fruition, then it is my hope to also purchase a house in Mirage to store excess goods and to rest in between trips.

Wondering what you'd think of that.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Your in game name: Kage Arthurian
Your character´s race: Human
Why you wish to join Mirage: I want to join Mirage because it looks like an amazing and beautiful city. I would also help with some buildings, if need be. (and if I have the resources)
Come and find me in game and we'll have a chat about joining.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Hm, I have a proposal.

Kavdam exports copious amounts of Wool, Stone, and Steak/Chicken. Seeing that Mirage is looking to import wool, perhaps we could set up an in-game trade system? A representative from Kavdam (Seeing how things are going, it's going to be me) could make frequent visits to trade for radients and other goods.
If this comes to fruition, then it is my hope to also purchase a house in Mirage to store excess goods and to rest in between trips.

Wondering what you'd think of that.
Sounds like a good idea. Come and have a chat with Kierkegaard (woofrog) who deals with our farming and trading.

Boston_Boy

Legend of Altera
Your in game name: Boston_Boy
Why you wish to join Mirage: I want to join Mirage because it looks like an amazing city.​

Hecatyche

Lord of Altera
Your in game name: MP_uniqe_Jon
Your character´s race: Mostly human,
Why you wish to join Mirage: To get away from this war to control Altera. To live in a town without having to be accepted by everyone.

Elokku

Lord of Altera
Your in game name: Elokku
Why you wish to join Mirage: I am a scholar, studying the secrets of life and death. I come from land far away and seek some peaceful place, where I can build my library. Your city seems to be a perfect place to call home.

Bloodwyvern13

Loyal Servant of Altera
I just looked around your city and it is truly beautiful and i'd like to make an application if I may, though if you are willing I would love to RP the entrance into the town in some way.

Your in game name:Bloodwyvern13
RP name: Stefan
Why you wish to join Mirage: Because it fits rather well part of my long term storyline which I believe would make everyones lives more interesting. Stefan is in essence a treasure hunter, and he now believes that something he has been searching for, for a very long time lies hidden deep within Mirage's desert and so he wants a base of operations somewhere that has many people.

Thank you :)

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
I just looked around your city and it is truly beautiful and i'd like to make an application if I may, though if you are willing I would love to RP the entrance into the town in some way.

Your in game name:Bloodwyvern13
RP name: Stefan
Why you wish to join Mirage: Because it fits rather well part of my long term storyline which I believe would make everyones lives more interesting. Stefan is in essence a treasure hunter, and he now believes that something he has been searching for, for a very long time lies hidden deep within Mirage's desert and so he wants a base of operations somewhere that has many people.

Thank you :)
Would be great to RP your entrance. I've not been online much this week but will try to get on later or on the weekend. (OOC: check out Rauyran's back story which shows he is seeking something too: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/rauyran.15634/#post-173580)

Bloodwyvern13

Loyal Servant of Altera
ooh, that was a good read, it sounds like our two characters may have quite a bit to talk about lol.

Edited to add: I have looked around the town and can only find very small houses for sale, one story, is there the possiblity of adding a basement or another story to such houses? Or perhaps buying a slightly bigger one to have room for certain things I want to put on the interior.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Sorry. didn't mean to ignore you... :(

Would love to have you in mirage. I should be on later today

Nuvasuper

Villager
Your in game name: Nuvasuper
Why you wish to join Mirage: I'm looking for a neutral city so I can get a better handle on the politics and houses before committing to any of them. I haven't spent much time building with desert materials, but I've been interested in trying it out. With no set tax rate, my general lack of resources and Radiants shouldn't be a problem. I'm a fairly skilled technical builder, focusing on traps and mechanics, and I'd like to believe that my aesthetic building skills are decent as well.