Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fruity_Tacoz - Application [Approved - Alaila]

Skylord_Isabel

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Fruity_Tacoz (Rather be called Skylord Isabel... or Isabel)

2. Age: 17

3. Gender: Female

4. Country: United States
5. I have read theTome of Citizenship and I most expect the experience it has told me. :)

6.The roleplay aspect of your server..? Well, I guess it's quite adventurous. Quite a bit as I should say. But not much... I fail at some points of roleplaying. And also on Runescape.
7. My (Nick)Name is Koo. And I love to roleplay and usually, game all the time, but I do Minecraft/etc. art for others if they had some deal with me. I'm here to apply because I would normally like a server with adventure. Most server's I've been to have been... unusual. Pixel art and griefers everywhere. Not the kind of place for me, hoping this server would be a totally different experience for myself.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. **(I don't save the art I make lol.)

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? (Not really.)

10. I don't use any of the so called "black magic" mods. I like being all natural on Minecraft.

11. I have just searched on roleplay servers on Minecraftforums. One of the top rated. :)

12. Have you voted for us? Yes. :D

Feel free to comment for anymore information. :p

Edit

Delete

R

Skylord_Isabel

Villager
Can you please tell us a bit more about yourself outside minecraft?
Hmm... Including being a very talkative person, Novice sketcher, being some origami freak, and being a 24/7 gamer?
I play the PS3 normally. LittleBigPlanet, Portal 2, COD ModernWarfare 3, and much more multiplayer games...
Mostly is just drawing everything I possibly can.
Need More? I'm a bit drowsy so I can't think much about myself... =_=

Skylord_Isabel

Villager
Hmm... Including being a very talkative person, Novice sketcher, being some origami freak, and being a 24/7 gamer?
I play the PS3 normally. LittleBigPlanet, Portal 2, COD ModernWarfare 3, and much more multiplayer games...
Mostly is just drawing everything I possibly can.
Need More? I'm a bit drowsy so I can't think much about myself... =_=
Oh, and I'm a bit of a lazy person. I just sit in my room playing my violin or guitar. But I'm terrible at them. I have a 1 year old black lab, still acts like a puppy himself. I usually play music everywhere I go, and I mean everywhere.
Not quite a sporty chap, but I still play tennis.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!