Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Galaxy's Application [Approved - Snerus]

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
1. What is your Minecraft username?
GalaxyCrazyWolf

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Canada

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes, I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is where someone learns something OOC and incorporates it into their roleplay when their character has not learnt that information.
Ex. Bobby learns about an attack on his character's village OOC and makes his character yell it out to all the townsfolk nearby.
Powergaming is when someone is in a battle with another character and makes it unfair for the player to react.
Ex. "He swung the sword rapidly, piercing the human's side."

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Squidziod

8. Tell us about yourself!
I am a mainly extroverted person that likes to read, sing, read, write, ... did I mention read? My favorite genre of musics are Musical Theatre and Country, with some favored artists being Brett Kissel and Lindsey Ell (You should really check them out!). My favorite style of writing is fantasy, and I usually like to read self-published works from people all around the world on a platform called Wattpad. I have 3 aminos in total; Neko Amino, where I usually do most of my roleplaying out of the aminos, Halfblood Amino, which I do more blog posting, and 9 3/4 Amino, because YER A WIZARD HARRY! I am an only child with no pets, so I am fo'ever alone and able to roleplay often - as long as I'm not stressing about getting homework that was supposed to be done the night before finished. :p

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Yes, Indeed I do. Go to the profile below and check out some of my books!
{DELETED IN 2022 FOR THE SAKE OF NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THAT}

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I found this server through a website displaying many minecraft servers. (Your's stuck out the most to me - I'm a sucker for medieval things)

Character Name:
Birth name: Soren Taai
Changed name: Rai

Character Age:

Character Race:
Silver Elf

Appearance:
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Hair Color: Light Blonde (Looks Light Blue in Moonlight)
Eye Color: Dull Blue
High Cheekbones, Slightly Above Waist - Long Hair, Light Freckles, Almost White Skin
Always Found With Pussy Willow Crown in Hair

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

The cool, forest breeze washed over Rai as she stood up, her dulled white dress flowing around her legs. She saw the heavily muscled new elf her tribe ironically nicknamed Stringbean with some of her friends, eating some meat from their latest hunt, laughing and singing. She smiled, slowly making her way over. Now that the worst of winter was protected from them by the large coniferous trees, she had to get used to the open - toed sandals that kept their footprints from being seen. "Rai! Stringbean's been teaching us how to braid the tall grass around camp into rope!" Keisa slapped the empty spot on the log next to her, and she sat down, thankful to be on the opposite side of the fire from the stranger. He was loud, brash, and seemed shady. Not many elves strayed that far into the woods without a reason. The only other strangers Rai had seen recently were the the messengers delivering letters from other nearby tribes. He called himself Leaf, she remembered. And rightfully so, as his dark green eyes matched the tall sycamore leaves perfectly. She grabbed a small bite of rabbit, popping it in her mouth before announcing, "I'm going outside the camp for a bit. Down by the river." Keisa didn't look up, eyes transfixed on Stringbean, mumbling, "Don't forget your bow." and Rai laughed, running into my hut, grabbing the comforting white material grip of her bow, slinging it over back before heading out.

She had only known the life of forest elves. Her mother had been a fugitive, and gave birth in the middle of the forest while running away from her pursuers. With too little time to spare, her mother had left her to die on a rock, stating only her name: Soren Taai. Luckily, some forest elves were hunting and found her, naming her Rai, an ancient name that meant survivor and raising her as their own, teaching her to boil water and carve arrowheads. As the trickling of the stream grew closer, Rai heard a crunch of dead leaves. "Who's there?" A tall silver elf stood in front of her, grinning. "So you're the murderer's daughter." She scoffed. "No, I am the daughter of the forest." Time suddenly seemed to slow down as the elf grabbed the handle of a dagger, pulling it from it's sheath. She took an arrow out of the quiver strung to her leg and held it threateningly. The man only smiled as his hand snapped, Rai's world faded black.

Attachments

Last edited:

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
Very well written application. I think you'll do well here.

Congratulations, Galaxy !

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay on Hollowworld. Before logging on, make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our world, Altera. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two or ask one of our Mentors for help if you have any questions about how things work.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, and if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later. (These are very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for them.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.