Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Galo Gulch

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Oh I wouldn't expect anyone to RP die, if they wanted to sure, but if they didn't want to, some mysterious burns when they return to PS would be just as cool >_>..

Also is the time okay? I can make it an hour or 2 earlier, it doesn't really bother me xD I'm used to waking up early for events.
Well, he can die, just expect him to be up and about soon enough :D And it would help if the event was about an hour earlier as well :)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I dont want Otter to die in the event but i do wanna attend
Yeah of course, as I said I don't expect anyone to RP die, but if the demons get them, they would be PVP'd or we could force people into dungeons so anyone who comes to Gulch would have to rescue them.. HMMMM!

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Oow fun! But ill maybe hopefully get out. I have lived there though so i know the streets. But what equipment will we get

Roablade

Loyal Servant of Altera
And will survivors be able to challenge each other should they share different ideals? Example, Inquisitor vs Atheist.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Oow fun! But ill maybe hopefully get out. I have lived there though so i know the streets. But what equipment will we get
Well the general idea is that the people taken there have been kidnapped from the spirits lurking there, so I guess whatever you're carrying? >>

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Well the general idea is that the people taken there have been kidnapped from the spirits lurking there, so I guess whatever you're carrying? >>
But then you will have diamond armor tanks walking around. What about leather armor and no hat and a wooden sword and 4 steaks. And than 2 shops (villager) one where you can exchange rotten flesh for steak and one where you exchange bones for wooden swords and maybe some chests around the city with better armor swords and food?
Btw when will it be?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
But then you will have diamond armor tanks walking around. What about leather armor and no hat and a wooden sword and 4 steaks. And than 2 shops (villager) one where you can exchange rotten flesh for steak and one where you exchange bones for wooden swords and maybe some chests around the city with better armor swords and food?
Btw when will it be?
It'll be next weekend, giving me enough time to harass some mods and admins to help me prepare Galo Gulch in time :p.
Also, I'll have to write that in my original post, but if I see anyone walking around in diamond armour for this event, I will personally slaughter them >: (... Iron armour is fine xD.

The trading idea is a good one, I'll go bug the RP management guys that are helping me with planning this out to see what they think

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
It'll be next weekend, giving me enough time to harass some mods and admins to help me prepare Galo Gulch in time :p.
Also, I'll have to write that in my original post, but if I see anyone walking around in diamond armour for this event, I will personally slaughter them >: (... Iron armour is fine xD.

The trading idea is a good one, I'll go bug the RP management guys that are helping me with planning this out to see what they think
That made me wish i did not have to go to that wedding and just get diamond armor to piss sally off

W

wakerman4

If I attend, Gromm will be unprepared.
All he will have is an axe, a book, and possibly some food.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Challenge each other's ideas...?

In theory running around screaming you're an atheist isn't really safe to start with... And the idea of the entire event is that the Church ordered it to happen...
Yup, I'ma stand outside Galo waiting for people to report in. We can do some arrests while we're on it eh? >:3

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Challenge each other's ideas...?

In theory running around screaming you're an atheist isn't really safe to start with... And the idea of the entire event is that the Church ordered it to happen...
Yup, I'ma stand outside Galo waiting for people to report in. We can do some arrests while we're on it eh? >:3
I-I'm a good ghost I can assure you!

matyio

The original mute
Oh hi alberath, remember you can't kill me cause you don't know how. What's that? You want to try? Bring it on! :3