Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Galo Gulch

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I would also like to volunteer if still possible, as this sounds interesting and fun. Also, is this event going to be repeatable? Because it sounds like it could be so long as it goes "unsolved"

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Okay, well we already have 2 teams, the first team will be sent in this weekend, and if some of team 1 is missing I'll get some of team 2 to join xD.. annd if there's still not enough players, then I'll get you two to help out as well.

Now, I've had to change the event time to Friday since we'll be having No-whitelist saturdays. Is this okay? I could keep it to saturday because it wont take too many staff members to oversee this event and I could watch the newbies, but I'd like to be free to help or oversee xD.

Roablade

Loyal Servant of Altera
I have a problem, as I will need to leave for school at 10pm GMT, which gives me the probability of not sitting through the event.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Sally you made that sound as if you'd be sitting there babysitting the newbies in a tiny pen. A tear rolled in my eye at the thought xD
D'aaw...

W

wakerman4

Okay, well we already have 2 teams, the first team will be sent in this weekend, and if some of team 1 is missing I'll get some of team 2 to join xD.. annd if there's still not enough players, then I'll get you two to help out as well.
Funny, I just had to move my event to Friday too xD

Also, that's cool!

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
I would love to participate if you'll re doing a second round with a new group of volunteers, or if any slots are still open.
Since I'm an Inquisitor, I thought it would be quite fitting. :D

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Well, I see all the places are taken.. but if there is another round.. Count me in!
RP Name is in my Signature if needed.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'll go through this thread if we're ever short of volunteers. If anything, I want to thank you all for being so willing to see how this goes, I still suspect it'll be long and maybe boring for those NOT being chased by demons xD.. but I really hope it goes well.

W

wakerman4

I'll go through this thread if we're ever short of volunteers. If anything, I want to thank you all for being so willing to see how this goes, I still suspect it'll be long and maybe boring for those NOT being chased by demons xD.. but I really hope it goes well.
I'll be pacient until my go ;)

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I was running through the streets of HR and found my old house from like a year ago... i stood there for a minute or so letting nostalgia take the overhand and when i turned around the demon had caught up to me :( Oh well.. xD

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
So much fun... And we got some good RP out of it too. :D
Thanks to staff and players! :)