Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Galo Gulch

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Mhm, well then get this.
Handing over the fragments pleases the Gods and us. Not doing it basically means you are a heretic for trying to hide heretic artefacts. Punishment for heresy is death through fire... Have a nice day ;3
That's fine by me.... Who said I wasn't a heretic?

-K9

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I'd like to be a part of the next event if possible, too, I missed the first one completely. :(

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Mhm, well then get this.
Handing over the fragments pleases the Gods and us. Not doing it basically means you are a heretic for trying to hide heretic artefacts. Punishment for heresy is death through fire... Have a nice day ;3
Buuuut, using that information to gain an RP advantage would be considered metagaming... So no! :D

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
I would also like to be part of the second, missed it the first time because my family surprised me by taking me to a concert...

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Mmhm...maybe ill survive if i offer a faelin to the gods...cherry you get a 10 seconds hreadstart.

/rerail I would be delighted to participate it sounds a lot of fun! And maybe because iam on the list for the 2nd run

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
So.. I'm guessing there aren't anymore volunteer spots?

Well.

*Volunteers anyway*

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
same here, i think it would be a brilliant idea, hide during the danger, almost hopeless, no diamond... it sound's harcore.

snipero1

Lord of Altera
That was.... awesome! Zombies did 2/5 hearts to me per hit, spider almost killed me, got myself in to a little corner ad killed like 12 zombies.... so cool. Can I do it again?

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Can I volunteer for the second?