Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Galo Gulch

W

wakerman4

As do I, I want a go at this.

Gromm may be very stupid at times, he's also very loyal.
But an emotion he never normally gives, is fear. He was full of fear when Drake made Eala forget him, but thats another story.
Being a great spy/Assassin, Gromm can also freerun and hide well.
So this event?
I cannot wait.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Inquisition Acquired the first fragment...
From now on it must be ensured that a member of the Holy Office is there to confiscate any fragments found.

W

wakerman4

Of course, some people have diffrent ways.

A nobleman would hand it in, a thief would sell it, a mage might use it..
If Gromm gets one, it'd be either sold or kept forever as a memory of adventure and fear.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Are volunteers still wanted? if so, chalk Audric Elumeril up to find a wretched end to this. xP

snipero1

Lord of Altera
If there is a second event, can shrike (my char) be in it? Thsi looks awesome and he has an rp reason for being there... selling the fragments for money :D

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Well if the second is next weekend than can I join up because people made me unable to come this time?

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
I'ld love to do this again...if you ever need a spare Dwarf again if you don't have enough players, I'll help, as I said, it t'was awesome fun buut only if you don't have enough...everybody deserves a chance at events :p

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Oh and sally, the demon that caught me (scar) violently forced me to give away my fragment, has it been returned to its original location?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Mhm, well then get this.
Handing over the fragments pleases the Gods and us. Not doing it basically means you are a heretic for trying to hide heretic artefacts. Punishment for heresy is death through fire... Have a nice day ;3