Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Okay granted he was the Captain and he was damn proud of it... I wouldn't blame him for over-exaggerating... but he should have been honest about it and said "I have no idea what the hell I am doing."

Heck, even Dolorous Edd made a better commander, though that was probably a case of "we're gonna die, lets drag them down with us".

Also this-

"LEGOLAS GOD DAMNIT SHE ISN'T THAT UGLY- AND WRONG FRANCHISE YOU ASS!"

If you understand the reference in the first bit, i will love you forever.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
grenn. . he doesn't die in the books! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ;-; (not really a spoiler, alot of things changed from the books)

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
grenn. . he doesn't die in the books! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ;-; (not really a spoiler, alot of things changed from the books)
That is true but Donal Noye isn't in the screen-adaptation and I feel that scene really was needed in the show (the aftermath if not the battle itself). Pyp and Grenn don't play major roles later in the series, words can be given to other Crows, so they had them killed off. Firstly Pyp dies to give Samwell character-development and secondly Grenn dies for the sake of killing the Giant.

Grenn deserves highest honors. He was awesome.
Oh definitely! He held the gate.

Just for you guys, enjoy!
10440852_1444006022518031_1491117101316453226_n.jpg

kaza125

Lord of Altera
For those who have read the book and know what is coming next episode, isn't it ironic that the episode airs on Father's Day? :D