Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Episode 09, in case some of you haven't watched it yet...
I would highly recommend you watch it ASAP. Probably the best battle I have seen in a long time!
10374924_785240301494162_1869626425487613071_n.jpg

Angryboy

Can I just say though, what the hell?! Pyp and Grenn are still alive in the books...
Green died a heroes death... I actually cried a little when I saw the aftermath.
As for Pyp... well, he died happy because he shot someone at least.

Also this guy... this freaking guy... *rages internally*
10398090_659569597426129_3193217596363302138_n.jpg

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
He spoke to highly of being Captain of the King's Guard, he's one of few people there to have any combat experience. He was the most cowardly there.
Cowardly, undeniable.

Can you blame him? No.

Lying and boasting about the opposite, also undeniable.

Can you blame him? Yes.

Angryboy

Cowardly, undeniable.
Can you blame him? No.
Lying and boasting about the opposite, also undeniable.
Can you blame him? Yes.
Okay granted he was the Captain and he was damn proud of it... I wouldn't blame him for over-exaggerating... but he should have been honest about it and said "I have no idea what the hell I am doing."

Heck, even Dolorous Edd made a better commander, though that was probably a case of "we're gonna die, lets drag them down with us".

Also this-

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Okay granted he was the Captain and he was damn proud of it... I wouldn't blame him for over-exaggerating... but he should have been honest about it and said "I have no idea what the hell I am doing."

Heck, even Dolorous Edd made a better commander, though that was probably a case of "we're gonna die, lets drag them down with us".

Also this-
Dat Legolas cameo doe. ;D

Angryboy

tumblr_m2741dEIvb1qehsw0o3_250.gif

Have I mentioned how much I love Dolorous Edd? Sardonic, cynical and sarcastic... I love the man.