Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Garet Solis Character Profile (dead)

Does your char like Garet?

• Yae

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Nae

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • I don't know that mofo.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
You haven't always been enemies with us. In fact we've never done anything to lead you to think that, before you started hating on us for no reason, you considered working for us.
When did I consider working for you? I only joked that Garet had an eyepatch and was a pirate now. and Marrs/Albathor/Engem/Gabriella/Aellyr have been enemies since Garet joined to now? So it's kinda a peer pressure thing.

Darko

Lord of Altera
Engem and us are not enemies (Last I checked). Also, don't even know Albathor.

When you were first playing that character, remember when we were in the old guard house?

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Engem and us are not enemies (Last I checked). Also, don't even know Albathor.

When you were first playing that character, remember when we were in the old guard house?
Yeah, then he met up with Rob and Tybalt. Tybalt is like: TIDEBORNES BAD. rob is like: yeah.

Darko

Lord of Altera
I understand that, and he may not like the Tidebornes. But hate is a ridiculous thing to go to based on the words of others.

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
I understand that, and he may not like the Tidebornes. But hate is a ridiculous thing to go to based on the words of others.
He doesnt hate Darko as much as he used to, and he's gone away from The Northern Kingdoms or whatever it's called to go elsewhere and spread the word of Vermella. Woohoo.

But then again, he could never join you, he's too unviolent.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Rose secretly wants to like Garet, but she doesn't due to everybody hating Garet in Al'Bathor.

She doesn't WANT to be a jackass to Garet, she HAS to.

There's a difference :heart:

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
lol, garet is so confused. When he comes back you'll probably be married already or something.
Rose secretly wants to like Garet, but she doesn't due to everybody hating Garet in Al'Bathor.

She doesn't WANT to be a jackass to Garet, she HAS to.

There's a difference :heart: