Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Gear Town] Skiadro

Status
Not open for further replies.

FleecyWelshGez

Legend of Altera
Trollface avenue~?
(That avenue will house only me seth and duncan) also you guys remember the old PS? i say once the town grows we begin to build road-esque pathways, also that whole avenue thing gave me an idea, we need roadsigns/posts with avenue name on it. This town will be VERY organised i can assure you. On that note i am head of housing.

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
(That avenue will house only me seth and duncan) also you guys remember the old PS? i say once the town grows we begin to build road-esque pathways, also that whole avenue thing gave me an idea, we need roadsigns/posts with avenue name on it. This town will be VERY organised i can assure you. On that note i am head of housing.
No street names, that's to simple... simply confusing that is.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Hey, you cannot just state you are the housing manager dude - i want to put models of houses too and you just made yourself the head of the most important town's aspect.

RazzLand

I think I might like it here
...Ignoring the whole house war thing, will the city be walled? I think a large wall covered in gears and such would look cool.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Hey, you cannot just state you are the housing manager dude - i want to put models of houses too and you just made yourself the head of the most important town's aspect.
Technically he kinda was right-hand man anyway...so...erm...yeah...

Also, I still like the idea of Street Names. Adds immersion when you want to further the town in RP and allows you to segment the different aspects of the town. Like trollface avenue
Which roads in the Old PS btw? The big stone brick ones that linked onto the docks?

...Ignoring the whole house war thing, will the city be walled? I think a large wall covered in gears and such would look cool.
I'd say that'd be cool apart from the restraints, but that's my opinion

No street names, that's to simple... simply confusing that is.
This took me five minutes to work out >_>
That was the most confusing part

Edit: If you wanted to add stuff like street names, do it last so you can do everything else first, so less confusion and street names = win on boooth sides

duncaniax

Lord of Altera

Sir Andrew Wallins, firstly watch the video above, secondly it's "my" town, thirdly i'm not saying that it will be but i'm trying to be fairly firm on the theme, if you as you say want to build whatever you want "as models" Also, i don't mean any finality any anything i'm saying currently, as the town hasn't even begun to be built.

Razz, i've not decided as of yet weather the town will be heavily walled yet, maybe later, as you're aware the thing will be in a valley, and a fairly tight one at that, it could mean that it will only need one or two walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.