Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Gear Town] Skiadro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
I tried something for the boiler and I'm moving onto some of the others as well as the airship still (Backgrounds :D)
2013-04-28_16.50.29.png 2013-04-28_16.49.07.png 2013-04-28_16.49.58.png
But yeah...erm...maybe Stone Slabs instead of Quartz..
I love you Quartz

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
What do you guys think of the start of the Airship so far?
2013-04-28_17.27.49.png 2013-04-28_17.27.44.png 2013-04-28_17.27.35.png
Bigger, smaller, different shape? I'll start adding balloons if you like it and could maybe give me a design and that half-gear World Save?

FleecyWelshGez

Legend of Altera
What do you guys think of the start of the Airship so far?
View attachment 24635 View attachment 24636 View attachment 24637
Bigger, smaller, different shape? I'll start adding balloons if you like it and could maybe give me a design and that half-gear World Save?
Maybe could you smoothen the angles and make it more round like areal ship? I just dont like that sharpness of the hull, great size though, twin 'bloons to come right? (Ill submit the design/colour scheme later.)

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Maybe could you smoothen the angles and make it more round like areal ship? I just dont like that sharpness of the hull, great size though, twin 'bloons to come right? (Ill submit the design/colour scheme later.)
I know what you mean about the hull, I was going to smooth it out a bit with Stairs and Slabs and generally proportion it up a bit and yes there's twin balloons to come ;)

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
Firstly... the boilers you made is waaaaaaaay too small needs to be big enough to turn gears seth and spag. 2ndly, the list will probably be increased to 12 soon...ish.

(also i don't mind if you post your own ideas.)

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Firstly... the boilers you made is waaaaaaaay too small needs to be big enough to turn gears seth and spag. 2ndly, the list will probably be increased to 12 soon...ish.

(also i don't mind if you post your own ideas.)
Erm..,maybe we could heat water with it?
Anyhow, I'll have a try at a larger boiler...along with the airship

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
um... maybe not a boiler, how about a large pot with a fire source under it with a inlet letting water pour in, and and upside down funnel on top?

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
But~ on a more serious not, how goes the building Seth? Also fleecy, external support beans look good, internal ones are just too common you know?

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
But~ on a more serious not, how goes the building Seth? Also fleecy, external support beans look good, internal ones are just too common you know?
Building goes good, I've been working on rounding the hull a bit and I've got a design from the Thraall Balloons. I'm also adding Extra little details and trying to add some concept from the images at the front. Aaaand making more buildings

Also...

Status
Not open for further replies.