Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Geopolitics, Claims, and Lore

W

wakerman4

House August fully supports the creation of this region and will do anything in its power to make this work.

If all Augusts' heirs agree, a powerful alliance between our houses will most likely be formed in the near future.

Our millions combined... [Evil Grin]
"Join me, and together, we will rule the universe, muahaha" Darth Bode

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
House August fully supports the creation of this region and will do anything in its power to make this work.

If all Augusts' heirs agree, a powerful alliance between our houses will most likely be formed in the near future.

*Will have about 2,500,000r in personal wealth upon world transition*

Alliance of the 1%?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Additional Addendums to Claimancy Rules:

Any build that is determined to be strictly terrain-dependent gets a substantial boost in priority if things proceed to the point where I have to intervene.

If something is built into a mountain, well, it by default needs to get a mountain.

Things with docks need to have some water access.

Etc.

This rule will save terraformers far too much work to ignore.

-------------------------------------------------

Size-of-claim-blots are rough and correspond more to cultural and racial influence than actual plot control and management. They will likely shrink as this process continues.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Arduin is trying to jump in upper-left where Forest meets Snow, to better accomodate the Nakam to the rest of the world, and we're basing around that frozen river so we have a path into the snow lands through the mountains.

EDIT: Sniped by epic map.
Perfect placement- All looks good to me XD

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
boop woop, what'chu guys think?

Obviously, there are still two "Contested" areas in BouldJodels shade

Territories9.jpg

Tayo

Lord of Altera
I'm still at Mcm so I can't really stake a full claim, but from looking at the map I'd like to make a sorta claim on the little inlet on the Eastern side of the main continent. Its right on the coast, east and a little north of the lake. If someone could put a little note on that (if you figure out where I mean) that would be awesome ^^;

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff

I, Kvothe Noldor, Heir to House August, fully support this alliance.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
All claims are void yeah I still like to ask though... Is there a reason the spot I wanted is suddenly in a red circle?

Looks like enough space for all of us... Supported!

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Hey Naelwyn, since all claims have been removed, I feel I should ask this...
The Geopolitical regions are still standing, right?