Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gingersnips' Whitelist Application [Approved - Kosta]

Gingersnips

Loyal Servant of Altera
Gingersnips's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Gingersnips

Country & Timezone: USA - PST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is the use of OOC information within RP. An example of this would be using the Dynmap to track down where a character is despite that information not being provided ICly to you.
Powergaming is any action that enforces what you want to happen and doesn’t allow another character to react or ignores consequences to your character. An example of this is always having your character dodge attacks or emoting that you successfully disarm someone without their player’s input.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello! My name is Gingersnips and I have been roleplaying off and on for 8 years now. I enjoy roleplaying because it provides a creative outlet for my writing. A lot of my favorite media focuses on worldbuilding and visual design. Some of my favorite games are Journey, Outer Wilds, and A Short Hike. While I tend to keep to myself a lot I’m hoping to try to reach out more and make friends in the roleplaying community.

Referral: Searching through the Roleplay tag on Planetminecraft

{Character Section}
Character Name: Isca Tel'Mornak

Race: Moor Elf

Appearance: Isca is a young elven woman with a warm grey complexion and white hair that she keeps in a braid down her back. Her eyes are of a light hazel coloration. Small cuts and dirt mar her once-blemishless features and follow down her arms. Her current apparel consists of a plain white dress, boots, and cloak that have seen equal wear.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Isca.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Isca huddles within the shadow of an alley, strewn with emptied storage crates and rubbish bins. Her breathing hitches when a group of men pass by the alley’s entrance. Their voices are hard and gruff as they scour the streets outside for any sign of the elf. While most of the group begins turning over stalls and checking beneath nearby carts, one of the men lingers by the alley. He squints into what little light is capable of entering from behind him. Unlike the Moor, the man’s eyes are ill acclimated to the heavy gloom pervading the alley’s farther depths. To him, the stacks of crates are only vague shapes and shadows. He ought to turn back at this point, she thinks to herself. But he doesn’t. The man continues forward, determined to find her even amongst the darkness.

Isca tries to swallow back her growing panic as the man stops just before the heap of refuse boxes where she’s hidden herself. Her hands quiver as she reaches for the small kitchen knife tucked within her skirts. Her thoughts race. Isca has never killed a man before. Could that change?

--

Only a few months ago Isca was serving as a handmaid to a Hal’Mar woman. It was a more than modest household, and provided befitting accommodations. She was given food and room, clothes, and more generosity than Isca could ever repay. Her mistress was kind and fair. The two met when they were still children and nigh inseparable as they grew. Of course, the difference of their birth could not be ignored, and Isca was still ultimately a servant. Perhaps that is why things occurred the way that they did.

She was as much a thief then as she is now. Only then it was something of much higher worth. Isca’s mistress was in possession of many ornate dresses and gold and silver ornaments to pair with them. Isca could never afford such vanities for herself, nor would she be allowed to wear them even if she was. That is why she took to wearing her mistress’ accessories in private. She wore them for just a few minutes at first, which then lengthened into longer periods of time until she began taking them to bed with her. She was caught, of course, and would have been rightfully sentenced to prison or worse had it not been for her mistress’ interference. Even after such a betrayal her mistress still offered her compassion. Isca never saw her sentence carried out. The last time she spoke to her beloved mistress was when she told Isca to leave and never come back. Isca obeyed.

--

Before Isca can think of using the knife there is a shout from the streets, calling the man back. He hovers in front of Isca’s shadowed figure for several more moments before finally complying. Once he is out of earshot the knife drops from her grasp. Isca doesn’t pick it back up but hugs her knees to her chest and begins to quietly weep.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.