Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

GlutenFreeWater_'s Whitelist App [Approved - Absent]

Aqua Vita

Villager
GlutenFreeWater_
GlutenFreeWater_
GlutenFreeWater_'s Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: GlutenFreeWater_

Country & Timezone: United States, EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is when you employ knowledge gained in an out-of-character environment in order to gain some sort of advantage within roleplay. For example, rallying to the aid of one of your friends who's being attacked after they send you a Discord message. Powergaming is when a player acts in way so that their character is essentially overpowered. For example, being in combat and somehow dodging or blocking all attacks regardless of the character's actual abilities or the situation.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello I'm 22 years old and I live in Ohio. I enjoy playing games with my friends, reading fantasy books, and learning history-- which I studied in college. I enjoy playing a pretty good variety of games but of note are the Souls games and Warhammer Vermintide. I've been roleplaying probably since I was around the age of 11 or 12, though I haven't done so much of it lately. Most of the roleplay I have done in the last few years has been more small scale stuff with some friends, though I did previously play on a large Minecraft server called Lords of the Craft.

Referral: Zoslore

{Character Section}
Character Name: Alastair

Race: Human

Appearance: Alastair is a human man entering into his early thirties. He has dark black hair, lightly colored skin, and blue eyes. He tends to keep himself fairly well-groomed and favors more formal garb.

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Alastair sat at his desk in a dimly lit office, a single well-worn candle by his side illuminating the letter he’d been laboring over– a light which was shortly extinguished by a small breeze which snuck in through one of the curtained windows. He sighed quietly, setting down his quill and moved to relight the now smoldering wick using the small fireplace which sat parallel to his desk. However, for his attempts Alastair was rewarded only with smoke. The candle had been on its last legs, but he’d hoped it would make it through the final few letters he still had to write. After all, it was his last candle. The only light he had now was the fireplace, and it too looked to be on the verge of dying. Regrettably, it would have to do. It was late at night and the shops had long since shuttered their doors. In fact, Alastair imagined he was one of the few souls actually awake at this time of night and probably the only one doing so without bad intentions.

Long nights were no stranger to Alastair. Urgent orders often found their way to his desk and, as a scribe, it was his duty to ensure they were completed and the subsequent letter was sent out in a timely manner. The letter currently sitting half-complete on his desk was one part of a set of letters which had to be sent to persons of import in the surrounding towns and cities. Apparently, a group of scouts sent out had managed to confirm the rumor that a family of griffins was in the area. That done, it was Alastair’s duty to send out letters to the surrounding regions carrying a warning and requesting aid so that something might be done about the winged beasts.

It was hardly glamorous work, that would belong to whatever champion managed to take credit for slaying or driving off the beasts, but it suited Alastair. He had never been a man suited to the sword. He had done some light practice with the blade and other martial arts– it was necessary for someone like him who was often awake late to learn at least some basic way to defend himself, after all. Especially since he had taken a liking to roaming the streets around his office in order to collect his thoughts. No, Alastair’s place was at his desk and he would doubtlessly be more sorely missed there than on any field of battle. With that thought in his head and nothing else to do, he pushed his desk closer to the fireplace and sat down once more to finish the last of the letters.

Last edited:

AbsentUser

Legend of Altera
Hero
Retired Staff
AbsentUser
AbsentUser
Hero
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.