Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

GoldenArmada334's Whitelist Application [Approved - AbsentUser]

Minecraft Username: GoldenArmada334

Country & Time zone: United States, CDT

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Power-gaming?: Metagaming, for instance, is when a player's character gets into a situation that could end badly for them, and they go and find out of character (OOC) ways of getting other player's characters to come and intervene. Power gaming is when you act as if your character is far more powerful then they ought to be. For example, someone stabs your character in the chest and you just walk it off. Or a more crazy example would be someone saying their character has unrealistic magical powers that don't actually existed based on the lore, or the powers are based on the lore but they didn't obtain them like they were supposed to.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hiya, happy to be here. I've been a fan of, and have been playing minecraft roleplay for a few years now. I've played quite a few characters, in a few different worlds and each one has been more interesting than the last. I'm ready to start a new adventure, and I hope you'll let me. : D

Referral: Ahko, a friend

{Character Section}
Character Name: H'aanit Vindrblack

Race: Human (Kaltic)

Appearance: A somewhat muscular woman standing at a height of 6'1. She has blonde hair, of a darker shade. Her skin is quite pale, or at least definitely not the most tan. There is a wolf tattood in green on her arm, and a streak of green across her face around her brown eyes.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...781340676136/Screenshot_2023-05-01_174239.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
In the Month of Dawn, as the Bitter wind blew across the tundra, out of the dark wondered a woman towards the city of Queensport. Dawned in a cloak, fit for one far larger than herself. "Hault, stop where you are." A guard of Queensport called out once he heard her. "Who are you?" There was no reply, at least not for a moment as the cloaked figure stood there in silence. Then out of the night her voice rung "H'aanit Vindrblack". "I have not heard of you, you are a newcomer are you not?" The armor-clad said. It was returned, with silence as the woman sat there in stoic disbelief. "Does my Clan's name not carry the weight it did?" She asked from the shadows. "I have not heard of you" The man replied. As they both waited there, in the cold of the night the woman reached into her cloak withdrawing a scrap of parchment. "Aren't you going to ask to be let in?" The same voice questioned, once again he was met with a pause. She then replied "Let me In" and the guard scoffed. "That sounded more like a demand, woman." Once again, he was met with an terrible silence. The winds howled in both their ears. "Would you.." She paused "Let me in?" . . . "No" He replied, her stoicism broke. "What? Why do you tease me so? Let me in or will freeze out here." "Then Build a fire," he replied "and keep yourself warm." She paused, huffing. "Who knows what will sneak up on me in the darkness.. after spotting me a mile away." The guard looked down at her, and she lofted her hand pulling down her hood to finally gaze upon the one she had little liking to. "Fine" He muttered, smirking. "Thank you" She said, in a far kinder tone than that which she had used before. "Your welcome" He replied, offering a nod. The Vindrblack returned the nod, with a bow of her head. "Bye then" She said, departing from the entrance and he who guarded it. She wondered the streets. Her gaze cast up, and down, and from side to side as she examined each and every door or sign which faced her path. "Hmmn.." She stopped in her tracks, only continuing to look around in search of a place to rest. "Where.. will I end up?" She questioned, these words will, and had always echoed in her mind. (P.S. obviously this is a short story, that didn't actually happen in game and probably won't! I just made this up in an effort to show off my roleplay skills :D)

AbsentUser

Legend of Altera
Hero
Retired Staff
AbsentUser
AbsentUser
Hero
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.