Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Grant Anderson

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
If Tybalt can do cartwheels in full gorram plate and get away with it, Grant can have a crossbow to intimidate folk. K? K.
This shows that you don't know much about plate, as plate doesn't weigh you down as much as you think it does as you can very easily do cartwheels in plate as shown quickly by this video and with the actual design of plate spreading the weight over your entire body making it more easily movable.
In short, don't argue something you don't know much about and don't insult other people's actions.
Now as Spartandory has said,
can we stop this argument now?

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
/rerail

I'm actually interested in meeting this character, I hope to have some fun RP with you soon!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Spartaaaaan I am stuck

Your character skin and the armor on this profile don't match up and I'M SO CONFUSED ;-;

is the armor still the same- is he wearing something different right now? Is it leather or cloth BLAH BLAH BLAH xD

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
Spartaaaaan I am stuck

Your character skin and the armor on this profile don't match up and I'M SO CONFUSED ;-;

is the armor still the same- is he wearing something different right now? Is it leather or cloth BLAH BLAH BLAH xD
right now its just a blackish grey robe, with a hood.