Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Groggles' Whitelist Application [ Approved - Mara ]

Groggurt

Villager
Minecraft Username
Groggles

Country & Timezone
PST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?
Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming
Metagaming - Using OOC knowledge to gain an unfair advantage IC.
Powergaming - Exploiting server systems to give yourself an advantage over other players, such as min/maxing, roleplaying competitively, or forcing actions onto other players.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?
No

Tell us about yourself!

Hey, I'm Groggles. I started roleplaying roughly decade ago and recently began roleplaying on Minecraft when quarantine hit in 2020, so I'm a bit new to the scene. I attend college and work two jobs at the moment. My schedule isn't too hectic as I usually still find time to be free, though I do make an effort to fill my time doing something productive. When I'm not busy with work I'm usually working on my own projects. Been a fan of the Legend of Zelda for about as long as I've been roleplaying, that's like, a huge thing for me. Aside from all that, I think that's pretty much the bare basics of Groggles.

Character Name
Cyran Redheart

Race
Half-Spawn

Appearance
Cyran stands at around 6’5” with an unwavering, yet relaxed posture. His skin complexion is a grey hue, complimented by short black hair. Cyran's build leans more towards the muscular side, though, doesn't physically reflect the looks of a bodybuilder type, rather a man tempered from years of travel. His eyes are an iridescent green, contrasting the darker colors of his skin and hair. A scar runs across the length of his cheek and another down his lip. The foundation for Cyran's clothing consists of a plain cotton shirt, pale, sand yellow trousers, and black boots. His attire is mostly based around this foundation with little deviation from it. His most common outfit consists of this foundation with a brown, partially buttoned gilet, a blue sash, and black gloves. While not one for fancy or flashy clothing, his travel partner and mentor Ansel insists in making him look 'presentable'.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin
I haven't made a skin yet, my bad!

Written Test (Min: 400 words)
The heavy crunch of gravel echoes through a quiet, shaded forest, a lofty man slowly dragging himself along down a path worn from travel. The lack of audible life and the unfamiliarity of the wilds brings an uncomforting feeling to the half-spawn, yet, his anxious delving into the unknown bring a gentle, tingling delight absent from more peaceful conditions. A gloved hand rests atop the sheathed sword dangling comfortably from his belt, ready to defend at a moment's notice. Cyran wasn't one to seek danger, rather, someone who viewed this weapon as simple mean to defend himself when needed.

"Cyran!" Familiar volumes meet his ears, a feminine voice calls from behind and breaks the surrounding silence of the woods.

The half-spawn pauses in his tracks and flicks his gaze over his shoulder, startled. His eyes lower to search for the source of the voice before then quickly settling on his mentor. The calling of his name brought Cyran brief bewilderment, curious behind her intention before then noticing the distance he accidentally placed between the two in an effort to travel faster. Though not far, she continued to keep her pace but a fair distance away, prompting the man to examine his surroundings and wait for her to catch up, allowing her to meet his side before aiming to meet her speed.

"Sor-*Sorry*, Miss Ansel. Ah did nae think yew'd stray much behind." He'd croak, shifting his gaze off to the side and slipping a hand over his face to obscure the lower half of his visage. How embarrassing.

The half-spawn's pace again met with the woman's, and while his eyes drifted back ahead to keep watch, his little mistake was certainly one of many others she'd make a fuss over later. Or.. maybe not. He couldn't fully wrap himself around how unpredictable she felt at times, and whether or not this'd be another one of her many 'lessons' on etiquette or how to act around others. Cyran was a simple man and didn't see or care for much of her ramblings, but, it came with her guidance and wasn't something he could complain about. If he were the type, anyways. Cyran shook thoughts of future lectures and turned his complete attention back to the eerie stillness of the forest surrounding the pair. He couldn't help but feel somewhat tense, though being a man of larger stature compared to others, his attitude hardly felt appropriate for someone of his looks, being much softer than he may seem at a glance.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.