Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Group dance!

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Everyone is invited!
I would love to hold a group dance where everyone is invited! The Thiilian book club, http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/thiilian-book-club.34867/page-2#post-583555, Will usually be holding these dances afterwards once the club gets started but for now the host of this party is Daisy Ravenwood.
What: dance
Where: Thiil
When: will be posted.
Who: Everyone!
How: dances will be taught

Just so I can get an idea of how many people are coming, please fill out this form below.

Ign:
Time zone(optional but really helpful):
Character name:
Dancing skills?:

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Ign: Padragin
Time zone(optional but really helpful): MDT
Character name: Pádraigín Liberum
Dancing skills?: Below average
Yay! So happy your coming! We will probably do this on a Monday maybe next Monday. At around four Pacific time.

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Ign: KatieKuma
Time zone(optional but really helpful): GMT UK
Character name: Willow Appleby
Dancing skills?: She learnt to dance before she attended the Nobles ball recently, but wants to learn different styles!

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
A dance in Altera? Hmmm, what was that one song called. . . Blood on the Dance Floor?

Nemoy

Lord of Altera
Nemoy2001
Nemoy2001
Ooh, so this is the dance Daisy was talking about.
Cyrus'll be glad to attend (grumble grumble uppity exclusive nobles' ball in my blasted city grumble grumble)

For posterity's sake:

IGN: Nemoy2001
Time zone(optional but really helpful): Eastern Standard Time, (~)4-12 on weekdays.
Character name: "Cyrus, atcher service. Poet, bard, and professional sayer of mildly upsetting things."
Dancing skills?: Hmm... Probably fairly good at it, given his occupation as a bard.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Ooh, so this is the dance Daisy was talking about.
Cyrus'll be glad to attend (grumble grumble uppity exclusive nobles' ball in my blasted city grumble grumble)

For posterity's sake:

IGN: Nemoy2001
Time zone(optional but really helpful): Eastern Standard Time, (~)4-12 on weekdays.
Character name: "Cyrus, atcher service. Poet, bard, and professional sayer of mildly upsetting things."
Dancing skills?: Hmm... Probably fairly good at it, given his occupation as a bard.
So happy you will be coming!

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
Ign: SpartanDory
Time zone(optional but really helpful): EST
Character name: Halon Mathis
Dancing skills?: not the best, only really knows how to dance like a bourgeoisie