Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Thiilian Book Club

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
We agree that it needs to be named after Silas, right?

I always go with different languages. They sound more interesting. For example:

French:

Silas Livre bâton = Silas Book Club.

Irish:

Silas leabhar Club.

Those are just two I looked at.
I thought maybe like the knowledge guild or something like that.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
What exactly do you plan do to in the book club? Everyone read the same tome and talk about it? Or do you have other plans?

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
What exactly do you plan do to in the book club? Everyone read the same tome and talk about it? Or do you have other plans?
Well, initially we will each read the same book and discuss the events in the story, poem, or whatever we read. But, once we get to know each other better, we will have events! Such as going g to the nobles ball, celebrating party's, visiting other towns and whatever anyone else would like to do as a group!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Well, initially we will each read the same book and discuss the events in the story, poem, or whatever we read. But, once we get to know each other better, we will have events! Such as going g to the nobles ball, celebrating party's, visiting other towns and whatever anyone else would like to do as a group!
Cool stuff. :) Though you do have to be a noble to go to the Noble's Ball, unless you're going as a guard or servant. But it sounds like a neat idea! Hope it goes well. :D

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I would really like to be invited! How do I become a noble?
Git Gud

Its honestly hard to get an already created character into Nobility. Most of the time you are chosen, or you asked to play an opening in a noble family, be it backstory character or child

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Git Gud

Its honestly hard to get an already created character into Nobility. Most of the time you are chosen, or you asked to play an opening in a noble family, be it backstory character or child
Or you marry into it. ;)

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Well, if we don't go to the nobles ball, we might hold our own where anyone is invited! I'm not trying to say ours will be better, it's just an alternative!

Landem

Lord of Altera
Ign: mednal (should be, anyway-)
Character name: 'Gran'
Why you are interested in joining: My character loves to tell and hear stories. Seeing as she speaks only Elven, she may bring along a friend too c:

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Ign: mednal (should be, anyway-)
Character name: 'Gran'
Why you are interested in joining: My character loves to tell and hear stories. Seeing as she speaks only Elven, she may bring along a friend too c:
Sounds good! We will need to find a time to rp sometime! Ill let you know when the first meeting is!

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Ign: l_e_m_u_r
Character name: Jacqueline d'Evreaux
Why you are interested in joining (you could just say cause it sounds awesome): Sounds like fun. :D

As fair warning, this character's the head of the impromptu inquisition and a noble of Anhald- "pacifism" is not something I'd associate with either of these things. Character herself doesn't go out of her way to start fights, and unless they manage a particularly heated discussion on literary motifs I don't imagine it'll crop up in a book club meeting. Even so, all is well if y'don't think she'd be a good fit for it, am cool as a cucumber. :heart:

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Ign: l_e_m_u_r
Character name: Jacqueline d'Evreaux
Why you are interested in joining (you could just say cause it sounds awesome): Sounds like fun. :D

As fair warning, this character's the head of the impromptu inquisition and a noble of Anhald- "pacifism" is not something I'd associate with either of these things. Character herself doesn't go out of her way to start fights, and unless they manage a particularly heated discussion on literary motifs I don't imagine it'll crop up in a book club meeting. Even so, all is well if y'don't think she'd be a good fit for it, am cool as a cucumber. :heart:
Ok! Ill probably be on tomorrow to rp and get your char in th club ICly. Just letting u know, the club is not pacifist. They believe that war is necessary in some cases. But they believe there is a peaceful solution to most arguments! But get what you are saying!

Last edited: