Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Gtm53-Application [Approved - Tantara]

Gtm53

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:gtm53

2. Age:16

3. Gender:male

4. Country:United States
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes ive read it all and understand it perfectly and agree, all of the rules seem fair to me.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Awesome idea, makes minecraft alot better. Thr reason I think it makes it better is because it makes it where you can have the life you want instead of just school and sports and stuff like that you can be an epic warrior that fights monsters. I do have experience roleplaying ive been on a few servers that I played on for a long time but sadly they were shut down. I also used to play World of Warcraft but now I play minecraft role playing servers instead :)

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hi, im gtm53 and I like to play minecraft as youve probably guessed. I love playing on role playing servers because there alot of fun. I have been looking for a new server because the last one was I was on was shut down by the admin. My friend told me about this server and it sounded cool. I think i can contribute alot to this server and will be playing on it for a long time. Your guys concept for this server is awesome and it would be cool for me to be able tt play on it. If im accepted ill probably be able to get some of my other friends to apply too. I hope you guys consider my application and accept it. Im a Sophomore in highschool I love (american) football and im on the team. I live in Kentucky and dont have much other hobbies than football and video games. I have 1 sister who is 18 she just went to college. I dont have any pets though i used to have a dog but sadly it died of old age. I like all kinds of music but mainly rap and rock. Havent thought much of a career and I dont have a job yet. Well my maine future goal is to play football for college cuz I love football and think it would be amazing to play for a college team.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Dont have any sorry.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I think I would be great for your server considering bye all that ive read all of you seem friendly and the server looks amaing. It looks like one of the best servers out there and I would love to experience it.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

yes, I understand and do not use them.

11. How did you find out about our server? my friends name is Daddypocelain, he told me about it at school, he said that he saw it while looking through server lists and said it looked awesome, I agree.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) yes :D

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Add more to number seven about your life, we can look up the mc stuff.
Also, who's your friend?

Sodium

The Lunarch
Hey, Gtm. I still feel that question 7 is lacking slightly. Could you possibly more? For example - your brothers and sisters (If you have any), your pets, music interests or even future goals/careers you'd like. Also, could you please expand on question 6? Say why you think it makes minecraft a lot better.
Thanks, Sodium.

Gtm53

Villager
There you go Sodium, thanks for giving me tips and advice to help you all to know me better. I really appeciate all of you looking over this. Just tell me anything else that youd like to know.

Tantara

Resigned Admin
I'm not sure what's up with your weird spacing, but it's the content that's important. Following your revisions, I feel as though there's enough to accept you :)

Before you do anything, I really recommend flipping through the Altera Census to get a feel for the possible towns in Altera. When you start, you'll spawn in the town of Brustenburg. Use the Altera Survival Guide to find your way to Port Silver and the docks there to start to visit towns that you'd like. You've got to live in a town on this server, so its beneficial to know what sort of town you're looking for when you start.
Also, please read the rules one last time on the wiki tab to make sure that you've got a handle of things. I'd like to put an extra emphasis on the anti x-ray rule. Any use of black magic will be discovered.
Feel free to pm myself or any other mod/admin with any questions that you may have. Users with a red name in-game are moderators or admins.

Anyways, welcome to Altera!