Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Guess a Game!

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Baldurs gate: dark alliance. I still remember going down the cellar in the beguining and killing those pesky rats... God I have no life ._.

matyio

The original mute
Baldurs gate: dark alliance. I still remember going down the cellar in the beguining and killing those pesky rats... God I have no life ._.
Yes, I remember me and a mate called furgis going and completing the game. God was the last boss easy, I shielded he fired arrows over me the boss never moved, it took a while.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
To avoid misunderstandings, if you have a game you want to post, send it to matyio or me. Don't post it yourself, I don't want a bunch of people posting games :p

Backstay

Lord of Altera

This game is an artillery strategy game. It was released in a year between 1995 and 2000.
Prize: 250 radiants (Guessed by BraveRubberDuck! The game is Worms 2!)

Backstay

Lord of Altera

This game is a MMORPG and was released in a year between 1995 and 2000.
Prize: 500 radiants (Guessed by matyio! The game is Tibia!)

matyio

The original mute
No screenshot?
Well you have anarchy online and world of Warcraft. And back and I don't choose them together so I have no idea.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
No screenshot?
Well you have anarchy online and world of Warcraft. And back and I don't choose them together so I have no idea.
Sorry, the first screenshot I uploaded had the name of the game in it. I noticed that after I posted it, so I had to remove the screenshot and get a new one.