Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Guess a Game!

Zero

Lord of Altera
No, I do not google the hints. I google what I think the game title is to make sure. But I /do not/ google the hints. If you want me to give back the "price" money I will.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
No, I do not google the hints. I google what I think the game title is to make sure. But I /do not/ google the hints. If you want me to give back the "price" money I will.
It's alright then. The hints and tips aren't supposed to help one google it, only to get a clue of what game it is :)

As you're saying you're not doing that, I guess it's alright.

Zero

Lord of Altera
Should I just stop and let other people get some? >.> *note: This is the thing I have time for in class when nothing happens.

Conan

Loyal Servant of Altera
. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back in business!

Zero guessed the last one. I will post a new one in a second.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Fifth game!

It is a hybrid vehicle and strategy game and was released on the PC in 2001!
Prize: 500 radiants (Guessed by Zero! The game is Hostile Waters and was developed by Rage Games Limited.)

matyio

The original mute
Hostile waters?

Note: Let me know if I should stop guessing these >.>
... Where do you get this from? I know I'll get one just for you, just get a wall texture from it. Anyway, how? I know no one with such a diverse game knowledge.

matyio

The original mute
Ohhh, I know, you look at the year and search through all the games listed in that genre?

Backstay

Lord of Altera
This one was a really hard one... I didn't even know about the game before matyio suggested it. I had no clue that game existed...

I kind of agree with matyio when he says " I know no one with such a diverse game knowledge."

Anyways, I'll give this one to Zero as he guessed it. But, please, Zero, have a little break :p Other people deserves to get the prizes too, instead of paying the same person over and over again :p

Just have a little break from it, you can come back after some time, but just let some games go to the others as well :)

matyio

The original mute
This one was a really hard one... I didn't even know about the game before matyio suggested it. I had no clue that game existed...

I kind of agree with matyio when he says " I know no one with such a diverse game knowledge."

Anyways, I'll give this one to Zero as he guessed it. But, please, Zero, have a little break :p Other people deserves to get the prizes too, instead of paying the same person over and over again :p

Just have a little break from it, you can come back after some time, but just let some games go to the others as well :)
Don't post the year, post the year range so this one would have been anywhere from 2000-2005. Also don't post the publishing house. Only have the genre and the platforms it was released on.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Don't post the year, post the year range so this one would have been anywhere from 2000-2005. Also don't post the publishing house. Only have the genre and the platforms it was released on.
Aaaaaaaaaaalright, I'll do that from now on :p