Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Guess a Game!

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Well you dont need to google the hints to find it. You could also just google any key words you find in the game interface :3

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Sixth game!

It is an action RPG hack and slash game. It was released on PC in a year between 1995 and 2000.
Prize: 250 radiants (Guessed by Anithola! The game is Diablo and was released in 1996. The game was developed by Blizzard North and released by Blizzard Entertainment.)

Backstay

Lord of Altera
That is the last game I will give out prizes for today. I don't want to have my money to go lower than 80k radiants, so this is the last one for today.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
*claps*

You got it! :p

That was the last prize of today. I will keep posting some games for you people to guess, but I won't be dealing out the prizes before tomorrow. When I have the money I will return to this thread and pay the winners.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Seventh game!

This game is a FPS and was released for Xbox 360 and PC in a year between 2005 and 2010.
Prize: 200 radiants (To be given out at a later time) (Guessed by Sir Andrew Wallins! The game is Medal of Honor: Airborne and was developed by EA LA!)

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I never played any of the early fps game tbh, my childhood was filled with runescape, and then I went over to games like Oblivion, Minecraft and mw2 :-P

IL try again, battlefield 1? :-P Its hard because no hud :confused: Only have the graphics to follow ^^