Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Guki's Whitelist App [ Approved - Kostadim ]

Guki

Villager
Guki's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Oscilloscopic

Country & Timezone: I am in the USA and I am in the CST time zone

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is the use and abuse of ooc knowledge to benefit yourself or friends in any form or fashion. For example, my friend Jonny is being ganked in X city. So I log on rush over and stop the gank, that would be meta gaming. Powergaming is the act of making your character have unreasonable or god like abilities. It also includes the act of forcing your action on another player in any form or fashion. For example, *Teleports behind Billy and slices his throat, killing him instantly.* "Nothing personal kid." That would be powergaming.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello I am Guki, no it's not a racial slur. I do lots of a little bit of mostly kind of maybe sorta everything? I am a pretty serious home cook, and I am also currently in culinary school. I cook just about every meal in the house and I think I do a good job. Not ever meal turns out they way I want but that happens. I go bowling every week with my 76 year old grandfather, we are in last place on the league but we have a good time so who cares. I also play magic the gathering pretty seriously, I have been to many a commander tournament and come close to winning a few times. I was told not to over share so I will stop there.

Referral: Hemo, dogbew, Bleyjo, Morpheus, and Mael_

{Character Section}
Character Name: Ricky "Cherry-Bomb" Longwood

Race: Halfling

Appearance: https://prnt.sc/2z446bPszAM8

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words):

This night was a slow one, with only one drunk left inside of the dark establishment. The drunk patron snored loudly in the corner accompanied by the most precious of bottles. Ricky laughed to himself thinking back on how he won this pace in a game of cards.

“That was a long time ago. . .” He says to himself a smile still plastered onto his face.

As the moon was high into the sky and it was well past last call Ricky started to clean his fine establishment, the “Cherry Bomb.” Named after Ricky’s short temper and small stature. The place was not really named Cherry Bomb, it’s just what the locals called it after dealing with Ricky for the better part of ten years.

“Has it really been ten years? Damn I guess it has.” Once again speaking to himself.

The only specs of light left in the tavern were the embers in the fireplace and a single candle left on the counter. As he finished cleaning, that's when he heard it. A scuttering up stairs, followed up by the crashing and breaking of his favorite vase. Ready for anything to happen Ricky snatched the candle off the counter and made his way through the tavern to the steps.

The tables, just below the head of Ricky as well as the chairs stacked high on the tables made for many blind spots. {A thief could be around. . . this corner!} He thought to himself as he hopped out from behind a table ready to beat someone’s ass. However he was greeted by an empty tavern. Suddenly more nose from up the steps.

“There is no way out up there, and it’s quite a jump down from the second floor. If you come down here now I promise to go easy on you.” He called up the steps.

Ricky waited for what felt like several minutes with no response. Gathering the gumption Ricky decides to climb his stairs. The stairs in the dark feel like they go on forever and that only made Ricky’s mind race. {An Intruder? A beast? Please don’t tell me it's the tax man!} Just as that last thought left Ricky’s mind he saw it. The eyes of the beast staring him down from the darkness. Ricky turned to quickly run down the stairs but it was too late the beast had already made its mind up.

Leaping out from the darkness the beast soared over Ricky’s head, just barely missing his afro. Ricky looked down into the darkness where the beast was going to land. Steeling himself Ricky looks around for anything he can use as a weapon as he hears the mighty beast crash down at the bottom of the steps. The crash was so loud it seemed to shake the entire tavern.

Ricky swallowed the lump in his throat as he ripped the decorative sword off the wall. He was ready to meet his maker {I’ve had a good life, and if I die here I will die with no regrets.}

“I AM RICKY LONGWOOD, PREPARE TO MEET YOUR MAKER FOUL BEAST!” Ricky shouts as he charges down the steps.

Not really thinking about what's in front of him, nothing else matters at this moment. It was now survival of the fittest, and Ricky was out of shape to say the least. Down the stairs and into the darkness Ricky felt the beast had to be at least three hundred pounds and the size of a fully grown knight. Nevertheless he was ready.

“AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAA!” he screamed. His battle cry was quite mighty despite him being the size of a human child.

Then he felt it - something tripped him. This something was not large, it was not three hundred pounds, and it was not a foul smelling cantankerous beast as he had first thought. However it was too late for that. Ricky was stumbling through the dark after having dropped his sword and candle. There was no saving Ricky from what was about to happen.

A loud crash could be heard mile round as Ricky’s fat forehead was assaulted by the doorknob of his trust tavern. He laid there, dazed and confused. Unsure of which way was up, but he did know he was bleeding. It was then the beast approached him. Licking his face was his cat, Lil’ Ricky. The poster child of the tavern and also now the biggest asshole that Ricky knew of.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.