Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HedeonRP's Whitelist Application [ Approved - Kostadim ]

HedeonRP

Villager
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
HedeonRP's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: HedeonRP

Country & Timezone: GMT / England

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming Is to use out of character information to benefit yourself in character, or to use any information your given out of roleplay in roleplay. If I had access to knowledge of a character’s fear being told out of character and I used it in character without a basis or having been told, that would be metagaming for my benefit which is against the rules. Power gaming is usually when you make your character invulnerable from the start or to maximize stats for RP or Combat benefit, several people do this in many forms, if I was to create a human who’d been so strong his punches knocked you out instantly and his defence was so good you could never land a hit, power gaming that is one example of the many that can occur. Both offences are bannable due to the fact it makes roleplay unfair, when people have certain advantages they haven’t earned in the game itself it becomes a battle of “who makes the best excuses.” It can dry out roleplay and is easily a deterrent to return, banning people who power game and metagame is simply so others can have a good time without others spoiling it by being the superman among civilians

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm Hedeon, I enjoy fantasy games! I'm a HUGE Fan of D&D and love to play it. Gore & Monsters interest me along with myths! I Love to learn about fantasy cultures and made-up races! I'm a talented skin-maker if i do say so myself! One thing i enjoy is drawing, i love drawing monsters

Referral: Birb2

{Character Section}
Character Name: Natir

Race: Half-Spawn

Appearance: A green half-spawn, the colour of her skin resembled that of a murky swamp, tusks a pale ivory she kept in mint condition, her eyes a hazy brown hue, specs of gold seemed to float in them, her brown hair rested down her back and across her torso, well kept too, she adorned simple clothes, usually a ripped grey shawl upon a tattered brown dress, the clothes switched in her adult years, a tad neater without her shawl she wore simple and comfortable clothes. Natir stood around 6’0 she did not stand out in any particular way other than her natural beauty

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Vibrant green grass swayed in-between the cracks of the century old path, never once cut, no one had the time. Grasshoppers bounded between the blades of ever-growing grass, crickets dedicated their hind legs to make the rhythmic tunes that our ears could not handle, beauty in all its form as a monarch butterfly had landed upon a flowering daffodil it’s sunny yellow hue had lured it down from the air, a shadow fell upon the flower, the butterfly made a rapid escape. A green foot crashed down upon the daffodil not noticing of the flower that fell in their path, bam, bam, bam.. The footsteps rapid pace continued, the green person’s body exposed, a half-spawn, the garments they wore slowed them down as they pressed on, they heated up fast. Natir, the half-spawn panted, her breathe exposed the cold air around her body as the biome slowly made it’s swap from a warm melodic field of insects and musical birds, to a cold, desolate winter, snow squashed between her toes that burnt red in the cold, her face flushed, arms sweaty as her body grew tired. The dismal ice cold air took over her and her famished, dehydrated body collapsed to the floor, snow crunched as she hit it, face first, she was not prepared to brave the cold that surrounded her, snow melted around her warm body that had started to cool. Snow flaked from the quartz colored clouds, like a fuzzy blanket they lay ontop of her as she finally lost her senses, the muffled voices around her were the only hope she had for safety. The powdery white snow crushed on itself as small steps made their way to the half-spawns unconscious body – grasping her arms, they heaved, she wasn’t small, but they were, as they found it hard to move her, the muscles in their little arms never faltered, goal clear as day, they wanted to save her. The rescuers had finally been revealed, two small children, one 10 and the other 12 the two heaved and pulled, they tried so hard – grabbing the attention of a much older man, an adult, he grasped the half-spawns arm and yanked, his attempt clearing the two children's effort in a matter of seconds, he grasped the other arm and kept pulling her, Natir’s face dragged along the floor, ouch, a price to pay for safety and thankfully those two children saved her, their efforts most likely saved her life, she’d pay her debt back in full, eventually.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Was a nice read

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.