Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Hellscape: Scorched Earth

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

613442aab89ab073abcdc08ed502253c--heaven-and-hell-hieronymus-bosch.jpg
Hell by Hieronymus Bosch

░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

HELLSCAPE:
SCORTCHED EARTH
═──────────────────═

Where the characters shall once again descend into the Labyrinths of Sins, guided only by their wits and the whims of the labyrinth's hellish master.

When:
7th of Janurary, Saturday
EST 3 PM | GMT 8 PM
Rating: Violent
DM: Jase

Party [6/6]:
Reinhard LuxTop
Ayda |Asirel_Luik
Asero | electricwisekid
Cassandra | Kakers
Ruckus | WHATARUCKUS
Sirius | ___Fortune___

Reinhard shall choose the party.

IC Basis: Upon regaining courage and seeing a path forward, Reinhard gathers a new party to descent once again into the depth of Hellscape, the Labyrinth of Sins. With fresh new souls to explore the accursed maze there comes a danger - will they succumb to the lures of place, falling into traps, will they be witty enough to avoid, or strong enough, to confront the beast guarding the place?
Overview: Continuation of exploration of the Labyrinth of Sins. Previous adventures {x} and {x}. Out of activities we would like to navigate in the Labyrinth with the help of the previously discovered map (if we do not forget it), and collect some of the damaged busts found in previous run, ended short by the crazy chase.
Party Size: 5-8
Rating: Violent, difficulty wise will be determined by overall stats of the party with DM
Preferred Date/Time: We have great timezone differences, but I think most can make it around 7AM GMT on weekends. Shall fill in with DM and party when2meet.

Last edited:

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
Alright I got the list of all the attendees and the date of the event, due to how when2meet was formed we are uncertain about availability of all past the two hours, I am working with Jase right now how shall we deal with it. Let me know if your availability changes.

The date is
the 7th of Janurary, Saturday
EST 3 PM | GMT 8 PM

for Australians it is Canberra 7 AM Sunday, 8th of January

Attendees:
Ayda | Asirel_Luik
Asero | electricwisekid
Cassandra | Kakers
Ruckus | WHATARUCKUS
Reinhard | me :)
one unused spot - might leave empty, contact me if you wish to join

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
Thank you Jase for DMing us! Today's event was very ICONIC, full of diverse and fun mini activities with an ending challenging fight. Think we struck a perfect balance today with RPing and interacting with environment, was just PERFECT.

Screenshot (68342).png
Screenshot (68343).pngScreenshot (68385).png

I didn't have good screenshots other than these, but the event was full of iconic moments.
Ruckus especially. He got into [Warnings! Lots of innuendos 18+]
a stinky hole, got boned for an invite to a hell-party, - got friendly fired twice, and went through a traumatic spiritual experience.
Please, buy totally not overpriced products from Lux to support creation of a special gift for the man :' (

Shout out to Jase once again, he woke up early in the morning on holidays, for 7 AM, to host the event :heart: