Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [ July 31 ] Hellscape: A Descent of the Sinseeking

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend

░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

100-demons-banner.jpg
Kawanable Kyōsai's Night Parade of One Hundred Demons (1890)

░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

HELLSCAPE:
A DESCENT OF THE SINSEEKING

═──────────────────═

Where the characters shall once again descend into the Labyrinths of Sins, to search for those who have become lost in the darkness.

When: Sunday 31st 5am EST / Sunday 31st 8pm Australia East Cost / Sunday 31st 10am UTC
Rating: Violent
DM: Jase

Open to anyone of LuxTop's party.
If you wish to take part and tag along, post below and reach out to Luxtop, and he can add you to the party.
(Assuming sufficient IC reason.)

Sign-ups:
+ Reinhard
+ Astreia
+ Godmund
+ Haefer
+ Sirius Learis Fortuna
+ Malark
+ Aza
+ Nilsa Ergeren

Sign-up form:
Character Name:
Link to Profile:
Gear:
Character Crazy/Insane?:​

Last edited:

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Character Name: Sirius Learis Fortuna

Link to Profile: [x]
Gear: none (unless Lux donates something :rolleyes:)
Character Crazy/Insane?: Quite a bit.

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
Character Name: Reinhard Blud

Link to Abysmal [x] and Character profile [x]
Gear: Machanite MW set (besides gauntlets), MW Irzis Fyr mace, MW darkthread circlet-horns, Inquisition's exclusive supreme merch for the Sellout of the century (a shield, two javelins - party use), and Hell Helms provided to all party members to cool off their heads, along with two flasks of water.
Character Crazy/Insane?:

An excerpt from his story (linked) perfectly describes it:

"I am done. I am done apologizing. I am done being prosecuted for my strength, for my possession. You zealots, you should be thanking gods that I am who and what I am because you need me! You need me to live in delusion that you are not selfish, unjust, power hungry. I am better then you think. I am better! I am not some weak-kneed crybaby that can be fucking bullied around to make you feel better. Doing the right thing - eradicating corruption, fucking caring about me? I hadn't done a single thing, hadn't asked for your shallow, fake aid, and you fear me already so much, that you treat me inhumanely?"

"You are not the real heroes. I am the real hero.
I am the real hero."​

Last edited:

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend

Gear: Machanite MW set (besides gauntlets), MW Irzis Fyr mace, Inquisition's exclusive supreme merch for the Sellout of the century (a shield, two javelins - party use), and Hell Helms provided to all party members to cool off their heads, along with two flasks of water.
Character Crazy/Insane?:

"I am done. I am done apologizing. I am done being prosecuted for my strength, for my possession. You zealots, you should be thanking gods that I am who and what I am because you need me! You need me to live in delusion that you are not selfish, unjust, power hungry. I am better then you think. I am better! I am not some weak-kneed crybaby that can be fucking bullied around to make you feel better. Doing the right thing - eradicating corruption, fucking caring about me? I hadn't done a single thing, hadn't asked for your shallow, fake aid, and you fear me already so much, that you treat me inhumanely?"

I am the real hero."​
Rein right now (warning: language)

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend

Gear: Machanite MW set (besides gauntlets), MW Irzis Fyr mace, Inquisition's exclusive supreme merch for the Sellout of the century (a shield, two javelins - party use), and Hell Helms provided to all party members to cool off their heads, along with two flasks of water.
Character Crazy/Insane?:

I am the real hero."​
90AFABC1-0D9E-4BBA-937B-CF68A96AEF35.gif

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
Character Name: Malark
Link to Profile: X (I know it's an intentional mess right now, if you need stats HMU and i'll send them lmao)

Gear:
- Masterworked mirrorwood Visage's cloak
- Darkthread hood/veil
- Leather greaves
- Visage holy symbol
- Masterworked moonstone ring
- A bottle of fine festive champaign

- Irrut Longbow (Normal arrows, 3 bloodied silver, 6 refined steel)
- Glimmersteel bastardsword
- Bloodied silver long dagger

In the spell 'Elusive Object':
- Glimmersteel dagger
- Vial of Holy Water

Character Crazy/Insane?: Wouldn't fit this description. More so lacking in morality.

Maklehu

Villager
Maklehu
Maklehu
Character Name: Aza
Link to Profile: https://hollowworld.co.uk/account/

Gear:
  • Pillowcase containing a "domesticated Imp
  • An Expedition grade backpack
  • Anything that Lux may Hand over to Aza

Character Crazy/Insane?: Morally Good, skittish, and is easy to empathy. An excerpt from Him in my own words:

"This world, so full of color and light, is so very dark. In all my life, I felt cast aside by any who I considered a friend or Family. Now they are dead, burning in long gone wreckages, yet my own Hands are clean. yet you, and your Sickeningly Oppressive Order, and your Wanton Malice, wish to see me as a monster? It makes no difference to me, as Now I am able to either prove you wrong, Or die the monster you see me as. I am Aza, and You are the True Demons."

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
Most of the folk signed up via when2meet, but I filled in their character profiles for convenience here. Not all are guaranteed to make it, but most should according to the schedule.

Haefer
Asteria
Godmund

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
When: Sunday 31st 5am EST / Sunday 31st 8pm Australia East Cost / Sunday 31st 10am UTC
Hey, isn't 10am UTC 6am EST tho? And 8pm AEST is also 6am EST...

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Yeah its 6am ET
EST is different from ET at the moment I think.

Events 8pm australian east coast time, feel free to convert from there

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
That was amazing :D
Everyone showed exceptional skills, and I would like to thank once again Jase for DMing for us - it was an epic experience that I am sure all of us will remember for long. I try to collect screenshots from group events of the Cabal, so I got few to share.
Cabal_maze.png
Skeddaddle-doo from the minotaur
cabal_maze2.png
Return of the prodigal son and his woman from the mines with some dank smoke
cabal_maze3.png
Best party shot I got
Cabal_maze4.png
Grounded Minotaur, he didn't see halfway through what was coming after...