Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowNews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Not quite, I get a list of stories and things that have happened in the week. I give sepeerate stories to the reporters, then they go research and write it up, and then I'll publish it. I'll write a few editorials and such, I will submit main articles weekly to different reporters. Reporter is Reporter :D

Michael, that's fine, that's mainly what I wanted, if you could however, find out a few major price changes that happen in the weeks.

Mario, what would you like to do? We have reporters, story writers, Still need a jokes writer etc... :D

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Michael, you beat me to merchanty stuff. I still dont know what I would report on. Maybe I could have a small section on something but again I dont know what I would have.

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
The knight returned to the king’s castle with prisoners, bags of gold and other riches from his victories. “Tell me of your battles,” said the king.

“Well, sire, I have been robbing and stealing on your behalf for weeks, burning the all of the villages of your enemies in the north.”

The king was horrified. “But I have no enemies in the north,” he said.

“Well,” said the knight, “you do now.”

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
I'd like a section of the newspaper please, Thea's cooking, giving daily recipes for delicious sweets and meals for the whole family to enjoy

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
And you Thea :D

So:

NinjaTangerine: Editor
Itzzaboy: 2nd In Command
Arkkaine: Jokes and Comedy
Thea: Thea's Cooking
Michael_Dirix: Merchants Market
Martinko,Frankie and Jakp25: Reporters/Writers.
Mariomluigifish: Article????
Ikbenlars: page 3 Model ;)

I think we've got out team :D

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
I meant is there anything that needs covering? Itzzaboy is 2nd in command, what is he doing? Otherwise I could do Role Play in Altera or something. I wouldnt mind being a reporter but I think you have enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.