Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowNews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Ooooh Im a Village Elder :D What does that mean?
Anyway maybe we could have people advertising in it. Like their stalls or items * etc and they have to pay you Ninja, and we share the money between us all?
Maybe because people arent allowed to advertise towns, I could do a weekly town advertisment. Where I go to towns and see what they are like and talk to the mayors.
Im not sure if that would be allowed due to town advertising but why not give it a shot?
*Obviusly not towns cos thats what I wanna do!
Eventually I would of been to all the towns, but I could see if any of them have been updated majorly and do them again. Then if I could, do a new topic or be a reporter or help Itzz

matyio

The original mute
if you want tang i could proof read each article so you can get ones that have excelent gramar punctuation and spelling, this would reduce someone esles job dramatically.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
erm tang i had a post up for hollow world news.. >_>
Aye Koer, Lars mentioned to have a word with you :p

mariomluigifish-If allowed, i think that's a fantastic Idea, i'm looking forward to it :D

Frankie, Ok, but I'll need you as a reporter as well :p

Matyio and Just-You can check the Grammar *Sigh, just don't make it sound too posh :p

matyio

The original mute
I won't make it sound posh, I'll make sure it's correct though. I mean come on, have any of my posts appeared posh? The only mistakes i make are typos, well generally.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Right.

Final Staff consists of:

Ninjatangerine: Editor
Itzzaboy: 2nd In Command and RP articles.
Frankieba5: Reporter and Alterian Dislikes
jakp25 and Martinko: Reporters
Arkkaine: Comedy and Jokes
Mariomlugifish: Towny Town.
Matyio and JustShadow: Hollowworld's Equivalent to Microsoft's Spell Check
Michael_Dirix: Merchant's Market
Thea_Paronell: Alterian Aliment

That's our Team :D

Ooooh Im a Village Elder :D What does that mean?
Anyway maybe we could have people advertising in it. Like their stalls or items * etc and they have to pay you Ninja, and we share the money between us all?
Maybe because people arent allowed to advertise towns, I could do a weekly town advertisment. Where I go to towns and see what they are like and talk to the mayors.
Im not sure if that would be allowed due to town advertising but why not give it a shot?
*Obviusly not towns cos thats what I wanna do!
Eventually I would of been to all the towns, but I could see if any of them have been updated majorly and do them again. Then if I could, do a new topic or be a reporter or help Itzz
I like that idea of Advertising, and of course, money would be shared out :p

matyio

The original mute
true, and i expect we're better than microsoft spell check. I mean it tries to get me to put the wrong symbols all over. :D

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Oh he will-Anything to do with Grammar and he's in :D
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Well its ur paper, but im wondering if occasionally i could write a letter, sort of like the "Counterpoint" section of actual newspapers, and discuss or debate or dispute some prevelant topic.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Legion, that sounds like a great topic, feel free to Pm me when you've written one (When we're starting it of course) and I'll fit it in :D

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
We shall start (If everyone's available on the first week back after New Year i. Sunday 1st, and the first edition will be published on Sunday 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.