Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollowworld: The Gathering, Reconstructing Expansion

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
You've got time free? Can you do a set for the colonists?
Ivy, Edgar, Ronn, Victor, Auxilius, Wulfric, Bearculus (bear cub), Irzis & Lunnar (dogs), Luke Packman, Puzlas, Syrillian, azariah, Kethron.
I think I summed them all up, there's more info on the thread of the colony of Fort Toil if you're interested :)

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Ivy, Edgar, Ronn, Victor, Auxilius, Wulfric, Bearculus (bear cub), Irzis & Lunnar (dogs), Luke Packman, Puzlas, Syrillian, azariah, Kethron.
I think I summed them all up, there's more info on the thread of the colony of Fort Toil if you're interested :)
Cymiiiiiiic.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
bruh, I'mma need to talk to you over skype since it sounds like you wanna do a set XD I ahve free time, but time to read all those profiles and come up with filler? Nah man.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
true, but in regards to sets, I like to get them done quickly, and I can get them done faster with help, otherwise it might take me a week or two :p up too you if you want it in a day or that long
From what you said I figured you didn't want to do it :p my mistake. Yeah if you need help I'm here for ye. Feel free to ignore my request though, I know what it's like to get too heavy or too many requests.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Attention! The next expansion, The Colonists, will be released shortly! Attempting to thrive and survive near a bunch of violent natives certainly isn't an easy task, but this highly defensive crew is ready to hold out on their own with banding and walls galore! But since their foes may not be just natives, perhaps the two could see fit to have a bit of a truce? At least, until the natives overwhelm them that is.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
new set's out~ and for those who don't look at my claims, I'll restate it here... once 10 sets have been made, I'll talk to my magic friends about doing a game with only these cards and basic lands. We'd be doing EDH (A format I'll remember to talk about in a video someday) I'd credit each and every person who helped request or suggest a set before our game starts, and we'd film the entire game.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
new set's out~ and for those who don't look at my claims, I'll restate it here... once 10 sets have been made, I'll talk to my magic friends about doing a game with only these cards and basic lands. We'd be doing EDH (A format I'll remember to talk about in a video someday) I'd credit each and every person who helped request or suggest a set before our game starts, and we'd film the entire game.
I'd love to see that vid!!!