Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollowworld: The Gathering, Reconstructing Expansion

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
do it for me my man.

RP tourny1-2.jpg

Card/card set: card
Profile for single card: it's in my signature, Archaeus Fronte
Any helpful information?: He's some two millenia old and bitter
Ideas/central lore: You do it my guy, I don't know MTG.
Number of cards in set for card set: 1
Op?: what is this

Card/card set: Card
Profile for single card: Edward Dyer
Any helpful information?: Squire
Ideas/central lore: Anhald polearm combat based
Op?: why

edward1.jpg

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
do it for me my man.

Card/card set: card
Profile for single card: it's in my signature, Archaeus Fronte
Any helpful information?: He's some two millenia old and bitter
Ideas/central lore: You do it my guy, I don't know MTG.
Op?: what is this

Card/card set: Card
Profile for single card: Edward Dyer
Any helpful information?: Squire
Ideas/central lore: Anhald polearm combat based
Op?: why

ya got it~

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Using my first ever profile. Keep in mind it's horribly outdated!

Card/card set: No idea ><
Profile for single card: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/itzza-winterborn-the-darkened-son-of-valkyria-outdated.3945/
Any helpful information?: Could possibly use the transform mechanic from Innistrad. Otherwise, first strike would make sense :) blue would probs be the best colour to use
Ideas/central lore: I have no idea what you need from me here, just let me know :)
Number of cards in set for card set: Up to you whether to add to an existing set, or create a new one :D
Op?: ?

It was really bloody difficult to find art for this character since it's so old, luckily I raided bettemus99 's art thread and pulled out one of her earliest drawings! :D
http://hollowworld.co.uk/attachments/billede-004-jpg.4275/

If you need anything extra, just let me know!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Using my first ever profile. Keep in mind it's horribly outdated!

Card/card set: No idea ><
Profile for single card: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/itzza-winterborn-the-darkened-son-of-valkyria-outdated.3945/
Any helpful information?: Could possibly use the transform mechanic from Innistrad. Otherwise, first strike would make sense :) blue would probs be the best colour to use
Ideas/central lore: I have no idea what you need from me here, just let me know :)
Number of cards in set for card set: Up to you whether to add to an existing set, or create a new one :D
Op?: ?

It was really bloody difficult to find art for this character since it's so old, luckily I raided bettemus99 's art thread and pulled out one of her earliest drawings! :D
http://hollowworld.co.uk/attachments/billede-004-jpg.4275/

If you need anything extra, just let me know!
bit confused since the art looks like it's for a mermaid, is that a 2nd character?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
bit confused since the art looks like it's for a mermaid, is that a 2nd character?
Nope, believe it or not it's the same character. It started off as a simple farming inuit and ended up as a werewolf and a merman, all through rp. And yes, it was all allowed at the time XD

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
aaaaand done~ a quick reminder to the single requesters, it's still 100 for each card :p
Ah, I forgot about that. My main account is currently indesposed. I will try to send you the money via my ult (assuming it hasn't been unwhitelisted) over the next few days :heart:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Ah, I forgot about that. My main account is currently indesposed. I will try to send you the money via my ult (assuming it hasn't been unwhitelisted) over the next few days :heart:
das fine~ though if your ult is a moneymaker, I'd use that for RL money, from what I hear, stuff's hard to get (I wouldn't know cause I don't leave my room)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
right so, the next 3 sets are being announced and worked on as we speak! It may take a week or so as I have some other stuff going on atm, but there'll be a lot more cards added soon, so keep an eye out!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Introducing the Caparii Alliance! They might not be the fiercest warriors, but with Sycamore's help, they all have an easier time standing by their kin. Focusing on staying alive until they know they can fell the opponent in one swoop, it's best to try to deal with them before they absolutely overrun the board and strike for a huge chunk of your life FOR EACH CAPARII ATTACKING! Also... there are rumors being told of a different colored caparii, one with fur as red as blood, they never seem to notice her, but she grants them great strength... some say it may be Vermella, blessing her followers for their loyalty.

R

Raykaystar

Introducing the Caparii Alliance! They might not be the fiercest warriors, but with Sycamore's help, they all have an easier time standing by their kin. Focusing on staying alive until they know they can fell the opponent in one swoop, it's best to try to deal with them before they absolutely overrun the board and strike for a huge chunk of your life FOR EACH CAPARII ATTACKING! Also... there are rumors being told of a different colored caparii, one with fur as red as blood, they never seem to notice her, but she grants them great strength... some say it may be Vermella, blessing her followers for their loyalty.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss!!!! Youre the best Cyber!!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Also, I would like to ask that, from now on, people who request sets or cards post pics showing that they paid, that'd be great. That being said, I'll try to get the 2 sets being worked on now out of the way by the end of the weekend, but if that's not done, then I'll get them done by Wednesday at the latest, always feel free to put in a request, or even a suggestion, for a set!