Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I_Sura_I - Application. [Accepted - Sodium]

I_Sura_I

Legend of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:
I_sura_I
2. Age:
3. Gender:
Female
4. Country:
United States

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I adore roleplaying, and I think it is a very fun aspect to have on a server, it keeps things interesting. Instead of just mining and building you're telling a story. I have a good deal of experience roleplaying. I have played both Runescape and World of Warcraft; along with countless hours of LARP'ing and other types of forum based RPs.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello citizens of Altera, my name is Gabbie and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance! I am currently 19 years old, a high school graduate (not currently enrolled in college), I work from home taking care of my one year old brother which gives me plenty of spare time to spend on Minecraft. I enjoy working in photoshop and illustrator doing any kind of graphic design projects I can get my cursor on, reading (currently I am immersed in the 'Hunger Games' trilogy and loving every second of it), photography, and learning sign language. I have an unhealthy addiction to stuffed animals, my collection consists of many of the Serta sheep, any other kind of sheep (they're my weakness), the complete collection of angry birds, and lots and lots of Domo! I am quite tech savvy when it comes to anything PC or Mac related (though I must say I am a Mac/Apple addict). I am a cat person. I have been referred to as a 'walking jewelry store' considering I currently have 6 piercings and am hoping to get more in the future. I grew up in Orange County California, though I currently reside in Southwestern Virginia. I am hoping to relocate to my homeland in the next year or so. I am a very caring, fun loving, openminded person, and I love making new friends!

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have uploaded two screenshots of a mansion I built while I was stuck at Chicago O'hare airport a few months ago. I know its nothing spectacular but it took a lot of time and its something I am quite proud of.

Example 1.png Example 2.png

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am a fun person, I work hard and play harder. My previous server was Shadecrest. I was an active member there for nearly a year. My decision to leave was a very difficult one, though it is one that I am happy with and stand behind fully. My friends on that server were given powers which they abused and subsequently were banned (which I completely agree with). With their departure I was one of the only adults left on the server, and it just became a lot less fun for me.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Black magic is bad Joo-Joo! But in all seriousness I completely understand this.

11. How did you find out about our server?
Mcserverlist.net
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes, I have!

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
You seem pretty awesome to me. I mean: LARP'ing! Can it get any better?
Also that mansion looks pretty, damn great! I can't wait for a mod to approve this.

Sodium

The Lunarch
Greetings, (Checks to see whether it is spelt with a 'y' or 'ie') Gabbie! I've read through your application and I have to say you have done a stellar job! This is one of (if not the) best applications I have seen, so on that front - well done! You seem to be responsible, enthusiastic and an all round nice person - I can't wait to see you in game.

When you log in, you will spawn in Brustenburg - the starting town. A guide on what to do next can be found hereYou go back there at any time by typing /spawn. However, do not abuse that privilege (i.e /spawning out of pvp). There are a number of vibrant towns on the server, and you must be part of one before you can build - you can become a resident of a town by applying to the town of your choice here, on the forums. You can view all towns on the census here. If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to seek help either here on in game in the /ch ooc channel.
Welcome to Altera!