Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

IceandFire- Whitelist Application [Approved - Sally]

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

icefire120

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?

America

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Yes
5) Introduce yourself!

My name is Vincent, I enjoy Roleplaying in videogames very much, and do so in Skyrim, Minecraft, and other titles. I own my own Minecraft (Feed the Beast Server) and am hoping to join a more serious server in which I can enjoy. I enjoy the medieval types of Roleplay and often read Fantasy novels, watch Fantasy shows, and more!

6) Got any examples of your work?

I am not a terrible builder, but I have no examples.

About your character

Name:

Athryl

Race:
Elven.

Appearance:

A brown haired, Tall and Lanky man. Wears spectacles. Dresses in Magic Garments. Seen carrying many potions and spell books, and also an old and sleek wand.

The test

It was an early brisk morning in the village as usual. I began the day by eating the normal game that was brought to me by the nearby hunter a few days ago. I decided today would be a good day to head into the village. I needed to stock up on food and other necessary items that would be used throughout the next few days. As I walked through the town square, I reminisced of the times my father and I spent in the town. Running through the streets, playing games, and having a good time. It has been a year since my fathers passing, and everyday I miss him more and more. I keep reading the note he wrote to me before he passed, explaining how my mother died, how he loved me, and more. I have reached the age in my family where I must determine what career path I must take. My father was a blacksmith, and he made the finest wares this side of the continent. My interests did not lie within that trade however, and I needed to find a suitable path soon.

I continued my way into the market, and purchased some more meat, seasonings, and a new leather-bound book to write the tales of my adventures through my life. I stopped at the local tavern for a short while to have some of my favorite mead, and ventured forth back to my homestead as the evening grew darker. As I was walking, I passed by one of the local Wizards performing a few spells here and there. and I saw a few children watch in amazement. It always amazed me, magic. Although I never dared to go near it, I always had quite a fondness for it. Maybe that was the path I was meant to follow..... brushing that thought aside, I continued down the path to my home, and let myself in. I sat down by a nice warm fire and wrote down my days adventures in this book I purchased at the market. I cooked some stew, and sat down to eat. By the time I finished, I was already in a deep slumber, and so my dreams encumbered me once more, until day breaks tomorrow.

I woke again from my slumber, and began cooking my fresh meat from the market for a nice breakfast. After my hearty meal, I traveled into the woods to explore. For today was my resting day, and what better way then spending it in the woods? I chased deer, captured some wild insects, and discovered the beauty of nature. I ran into some hunters along the way, hurrying to the village to unload today's game. As the day grew on, I went back to my home, and began thinking of the path I must take, for it was a difficult one.

Last edited:

Vipsanius

Villager

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Hello!
Your application looks great so far! :D
But here is some things that you might want to look at

1) Magic: Magic is only avaible to get through RP and you are sadly not able to get it via. A back story... So I am sorry to say that the fact that your character knows magic can't be :c (You can earn it through rp with a master)
I know now that looking at your story, that your charcater is based very much around magic and it's sad to edit it all out... and nearly completly... But I hope you know that, that is how it is :c

Soo... As man said... Just sort that out ^^

Good luck and hope it doesn't bother you

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hello!
Your application looks great so far! :D
But here is some things that you might want to look at

1) Magic: Magic is only avaible to get through RP and you are sadly not able to get it via. A back story... So I am sorry to say that the fact that your character knows magic can't be :c (You can earn it through rp with a master)
I know now that looking at your story, that your charcater is based very much around magic and it's sad to edit it all out... and nearly completly... But I hope you know that, that is how it is :c

Soo... As man said... Just sort that out ^^

Good luck and hope it doesn't bother you
Okay, so when I re-write my story, can I base it on traveling through the world and looking for a master to train me in the magical arts? Would that be okay?

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Sadly not... Magic can only be aquired /on/ the server in rp... Not in story written backstory :c
Sorry

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Sadly not... Magic can only be aquired /on/ the server in rp... Not in story written backstory :c
Sorry
Oh okay... Hmmmmm.... I'll work something out. Just not sure what to write since almost all my RP characters are magic based haha

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Yeah... I am sorry... Magic is currently very restricted ;-;
Will I be able to attain it in the server though? Cause that's what I mostly want when I go to role play :c I mean if I can't really get it I understand.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Well... It will be hard... But it /is/ plausible... But to start off I would focus on getting your character into the community ^^ and start of with some rp.... And then you can slowly aim towards magicks *snort snort*

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Well... It will be hard... But it /is/ plausible... But to start off I would focus on getting your character into the community ^^ and start of with some rp.... And then you can slowly aim towards magicks *snort snort*
Okay, thanks for the help

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I updated it, I hope it is now good enough to be approved :D

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I am really looking forward to playing. Just let me know when I am approved :)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sorry- This must be getting frustrating. There's just one more thing.

Could you add a bit more to your test? It's juuust under the requirement :D

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Thank you so much! And I have to say I really like your writing :D

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.
3) Remember! If you have been recommended by a friend, mention their minecraft username so they might receive a 1000 radiant reward :D

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Thank you so much! And I have to say I really like your writing :D

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.
3) Remember! If you have been recommended by a friend, mention their minecraft username so they might receive a 1000 radiant reward :D
Wonderful! I will see you there! :D