Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

If that character was a Syrie..

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Erhemehrgehrd your drawings are absolutely amazing O_O Especially the cubey one, with the black cubefish xD Brilliant... X_X

matyio

The original mute
/artcriticmode on
The drawing is good on the shape and texture, but the hair just seems, out there. As if gravity has no control over it.the hands are well drawn, and the fingers have a decent amount of detail. However the face looks masculin. It seems that the chin being squared off and not rounded, along with the lips being fairly large when compared to her other features give this feel. Overall a good piece, in which the only major flaw is that it seems masculin. Good work mara
/artcriticmode off

No offence meant

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
/artcriticmode on
The drawing is good on the shape and texture, but the hair just seems, out there. As if gravity has no control over it.the hands are well drawn, and the fingers have a decent amount of detail. However the face looks masculin. It seems that the chin being squared off and not rounded, along with the lips being fairly large when compared to her other features give this feel. Overall a good piece, in which the only major flaw is that it seems masculin. Good work mara
/artcriticmode off

No offence meant
Moobs... :cool:

LadyMara

Loyal Servant of Altera
/artcriticmode on
/artcriticmode off

No offence meant
No offence taken, but here's my (little) defence:
First, in water the hair just floats, so, i think the hair is fine.
About the face... The lips are a bit large because I forgot to sharpen my red pencil before coloring them, so that's just my mistake. And the rest of the face... I suppose you're right.

I will try to make a better face for Lucina, if I start on that drawing.