Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

imanairplane's Whitelist Application (Approved- Alailanible)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imanairplane

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: imanairplane
2. Your real name: Robert Milejczak
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: U.S.
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I sure did! Surprisingly lengthy document you had, but its a good thing considering roleplay server can be difficult to manage.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I enjoy roleplay a lot. I have done some minecraft roleplay and used to also do WoW roleplay. I'm pretty excited to roleplay on this server because it seems to have a great, dedicated community.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hi, my name is Robert Milejczak (muh-lay-check). I prefer to be called Robbie, because Robert seems like a grandpa's name to me (seeing as both my paternal and maternal grandfathers were named Robert). My interests are mostly music and video games. I consider myself an amateur producer, and am going to study sound engineering. As for video games I love League of Legends and Minecraft. If you guys play league, find me ingame and I'll give you my Summoner name. I've been playing MC since.... gee at least since alpha. Well I guess thats it, hopefully I'll see you guys in game.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Sorry I don't have any record of anything I've done in minecraft. Don't worry though I've got some know-how :D

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I really want to play your server! Especially since some of my friends play on it, so it will be tons of fun!

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Black magic is awful. My sisters and mother practiced black magic and it lead to their deaths. I've sworn an oath to never stain my hands with the arts of evil, and spend my life ridding our world of this plague!

12. How did you find out about our server?
My friend, Adoroam
13. Have you voted for us?
I sure did!

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I liked your application. Neat and complete.
I'm going to approve it. Please behave, have fun and don't make me look bad. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.