Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Inactive] Gold and Purple, the Siren Song

Gaby

Lord of Altera
@Padragin @Saelihn @BrianAT16

---
Padragin would have received (if the APS is worth their salt) a hand-drawn map to Lithui, with a small note saying "here I am!"
---

---
*written in elven*
"Saelihn,

I'd love to see you soon, but it's been getting hard for me to travel lately. I always thought we didn't talk much when we knew each other, which now seems to me like a real shame! but, there's been so much bad in this world, now I don't really want to know what happened to the rest of my old friends. so I guess if you're reading this and you're alive and well, then come over, and if you're not Saelihn, and she isn't alive anymore,
I don't want to know what happened.

but, nonetheless, I would be happy to see an old friend, so Saelihn, if you are alive, but not very much well, still come over. I'll see what I can do to soothe your recent woes.

love,
Serella Caedit"
---

---
*written in elven, to ciaria*
"Sister,

We haven't spoken enough, and I need to show you home. meet me where everyone meets everyone.
but be careful, murderers stalk the place now.

- Serella Caedit"
---