Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Interest Check: An OOC organization to promote better roleplay?

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I'm with Ice here. You can never stop learning! I'd love to teach and be taught!

-K9

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I'm with Darko on this, I'd love to help teach when I can and when you need me. This quite frankly sounds like a great idea, and I'd love to be apart of it.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I should mention that I'd like to specifically volunteer with in-character situation explaining. Things like actual well-done combat RP, accepting IC consequences with explanation of how they can benefit you in the long run, or how somebody should be reacting to an insult (by not jumping to kill the person as fast as possible, disregarding reason). I'd like to not be too involved with ooc aspects if not minded.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
There's been a ton of great feedback so far, I'm really happy to see this.

I think the main thing that's been voiced and we need to add in is everyone is a student, even if a teacher. There's always room to improve, and I think some overall goal sets will allow teachers the chance to learn as well. The difference in teacher/student in my mind is merely for the roleplay pairings. In other cases, we're all here to learn and grow as individuals but also as a community.

Promise I'll try to get some things set up tomorrow before work. Any other thoughts on things we can try to achieve or methods we could use to help teach? general discussion, anything you want to contribute.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
If we want to focus on anything I think it should it be on large group RP's and how to go through them appropriately. They can get real messy real fast.