Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Iseabail O'Brolchain [Accepted - Fronslin]

Meilline

Loyal Servant of Altera
Meilline_Sasame
Meilline_Sasame

Minecraft Username: Meilline_Sasame

Country & Timezone: Switzerland

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming: Using information obtained outside of roleplay in roleplay Powergaming: To play a overly powerfull character, without taking into account fairness and logic

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hiya yall, I'm Meilline, you can call me Mei, am an asperger autist, and feel pretty comfy about that fact~ Been roleplaying since 2012 and dming since 2018. And overall I'm not going to be overly active as I have many things taking my time, but I'm interested in picking minecraft roleplay again ;)

Referral: Internet is my friend for that~

{Character Section}
Character Name: Iseabail O'Brolchain

Race: Human - Daoine

Appearance: She is smaller than usual for her culture. Her hair is ginger and she has hazel colored eyes (with a scar accross the left eye.)

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: IseabailO'Brolchain.jpg

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Life hadn’t been kind to Iseabail O'Brolchain. That’s often what she would be told when nonchalantly telling stories of her past. Between dumbly losing sight in her left eye when she fell in a tumultuous river, to the hunger she’d grown with most of her life due to poverty. She did not feel like it was that bad though “I mean, sure, I was hungry to the point of even eating mushrooms I did not recognize, but I was quite lucky in only getting really bad stomach aches when that happened.” She’d declared in a monotonous tone to her interlocutor, a cheeky grin breaking her usually impassive face. “And I did discover that plants are quite fascinating !” She’d chuckled to herself, as she stated that, an amused glint lighting her only eye. “Especially in how a poisonous plant can have healing properties in small quantities, or how too much of something usually healthy can be detrimental” She’d seemed quite passionate about the subject, speaking about it in a joyful manner. She looked at the person she was talking to, going back to her usual resting face, a deadpan expression that would seem aggressive to someone that didn’t know her. “Speaking about potions and poisons, you’ll have to tell me how the one you just drank makes you feel, I experimented with some of the local plants” Her interlocutor turned pale as she said that, quickly leaving the table they were sharing. “Tss, can’t take a lil’ joke now can you ?” This was also usual to the ginger woman, she’d always struggled with understanding her kin, trying to adopt their jokes, sarcasm or even caring about them. Well, she did care, sometimes, maybe, even she wasn’t sure, as she wasn’t certain what ‘caring’ looked like. “Mmh, I should go home shouldn’t I?” Speaking to herself had become a habit, as well as rubbing her scar when upset, and she was. She tried hard to fit in, and wondered if she should continue with those efforts, as they were particularly tiresome, especially because people assumed, presumed and speculated a lot more than they spoke their heart out, while she would tell someone to their face she didn’t like them. That’s why she was given the cold shoulder by her family as well, too blunt for their liking. Well she didn’t care about them anymore, that she was sure of, as she had taken up traveling in her early teens, abandoning her family and following and learning from observing people.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.

Get your skin sorted out and we'll be looking forward to seeing you server side. Thanks for chatting in discord call!

Meilline

Loyal Servant of Altera
Meilline_Sasame
Meilline_Sasame
Get your skin sorted out and we'll be looking forward to seeing you server side. Thanks for chatting in discord call!
Pleasure meeting you, I'll see what I can do for the skin yup ;)