Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Jaden Seeker

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Weeeeee! A whole bunch of edits that I've been neglecting to do for a while now. Lots of changes, not all of it good.

Changes in relation:
-Azure @Immerael
-Catherine Melihan @MeepingTiger
-Old Man Ravio @Shirogane_Naoto
(Your welcome, John :heart:)

Added to relations:
-Bronn Westergard
-Alyss Greyson Westergard:
-Fjorlief Wilkstrom

+Changed his religion to be more specific, but at the same time raise some question.
+Obscured his age, since he lost track a long time ago.
+Little pokes at the Goals.
+Added a nickname. That's two in a row, missy!

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
[X] Guide Serella onto a better path.
[] Keep her along this path.
Now, there's this town you see, and Serella kinda owns it, kinda, so if you'd help out with that, I'm sure you'd gain some influence.
kinda

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
'Bout time I did this. A lot has happened since the last update
-Relationship changes:
[v]: Azure and Nireth (@Lady Alec) (@Immerael)
[^]: Kopii and Roodles (@Omikuji)
[-]: Ater (@zXzMAGIIKzXz)
[+]: Lilllium (@Cukie1)
-Major(?) changes to his goals:
[x]: He found Lillium
[+]: Keep her safe, of course
[+]: Finish business with the people who stole his little friend away.
[+]: Talk with Wise, and prepare for the expedition.
[+]: Keeping Kopii safe.
I think that's all, then. Shoot me a message if you think you want/think your characters added or if I missed anyone.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Man why you gotta go and remind me I need to update Azure's profile for all that drama too. XD.

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
...It's been a while. I've been lazy. This is the first update(overhaul) since I've come back from my unannounced hiatus. It's a complete overhaul, basically. Most old relations have been scrapped, but I've kept them saved in a Google Drive document, for memories sake. For starters, I know I've missed some people, and there's a group of three of them in particular I know I've missed, but that's because they have managed to fit themselves into a niche relationship group that I have no idea where to put. That'll come in the next update, maybe tonight or some other time.