Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

jake1248's application form. [Declined-Abbeyvie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

matyio

The original mute
I can't accept your app, I'm not full time staff, only moderator of one section, so while I can give advice on how to get accepted I can't accept you myself, though you know have the best chance you can have.

matyio

The original mute
No, that would mean an insta decline, technically asking me because I'm on the list of staff could mean an insta decline. So be patient, don't ask anyone else to look or respond to it, waiting is all you should do now. I'd suggest going and looking round the forums, seeing all the rules, double and triple checking them to make sure you know the critical stuff.

matyio

The original mute
Patientce is a virtue rarely seen... You seem to not have realised what I was saying, I only moderate one section,mi have absolutely no powers Elsewhere. Also if I did change it to pending you'd never get accepted. So, wait. Go do something for a day, then come back.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
i hope you guys choose me!!
Sorry just had too... :p

Anyways.. you did follow the guidelines, but could I have just a little more. You're grammar makes your writing hard to read. Could you listen to the advice listed about, and instead of calling yourself by your username, how about calling yourself just jake.. Thanks..

Pending.

jake1248

I think I might like it here
Sorry just had too... :p

Anyways.. you did follow the guidelines, but could I have just a little more. You're grammar makes your writing hard to read. Could you listen to the advice listed about, and instead of calling yourself by your username, how about calling yourself just jake.. Thanks..

Pending.
So i just have to change my name to jake?

bounty1663

Villager
I agree with matyio, It took me at least 2-3 days to get accepted. Just revise your writing and make sure everything you want is there.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Welcome aboard to HollowWOrLD. XD Anyways I can't whitelist you right away, for I have school. I'm not moving the post so that you can be whitelisted sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.