Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Jarl Freya Lonmar

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Many Perks of Literature #1

When Shakespeare newbies absolutely flip their stack when they first read the line "Marry, cousin!".

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
freya.jpg

Freya: "A man that can travel to every house in Altera in just one night?

.. Light the fires men, that sorcerer isn't getting down any of our chimneys!"
*grumbles and hisses about fat magic men*

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Baahahaaa, that's fantastic.

Although it wouldn't be the first time one of the Magi has arrived bearing gifts (I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before...). BUT, in everyone's defense, that did go surprisingly well. "Well" as in there weren't any large, smoking craters left behind in the middle of the city. So, hey, there's hope of a little Christmas spirit!

Though, holy cow, I have to say - between Forest's drawing, Arken's rendition of the Night Before Christmas and that magnificent beast of a post, you people have absolutely made my day.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Baahahaaa, that's fantastic.

Although it wouldn't be the first time one of the Magi has arrived bearing gifts (I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before...). BUT, in everyone's defense, that did go surprisingly well. "Well" as in there weren't any large, smoking craters left behind in the middle of the city. So, hey, there's hope of a little Christmas spirit!

Though, holy cow, I have to say - between Forest's drawing, Arken's rendition of the Night Before Christmas and that magnificent beast of a post, you people have absolutely made my day.
;3

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Freya might be noted absent from Stormhold following a swiftly arranged departure to the mountain enclave of Dravengard.

(Blahblahblah - also, updates/expansion)

Last edited: