Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kaoiyr Whitelist Application [ Approved - Kostadim ]

Kaoiyr

I think I might like it here
Villager
Kaoiyr
Kaoiyr
Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Kaoiyr

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
PST (Pacific Standard Time), United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming - To use OOC knowledge to make an IC action, with the OOC knowledge being knowledge your character wouldn't know. If someone makes a comment that their character is in danger, and your character suddenly arrives without your character actually knowing.
Powergaming - To force your outcome on another, or attempt to. Common examples being in CRP, attempting to force damage or strikes on someone all in one emote, not letting them have a reaction or chance.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
(Introduce yourself! Tell us some of your hobbies, what kind of music you like, other games you play, maybe any pets you have. We're not asking for anything too personal, but we would like to get to know you a bit better to help the application and transition. This question needs to be a minimum of five sentences and not focused on Minecraft.)
Hi! I'm Kaoiyr. I'm a fella from Oregon who enjoys roleplay as a side while I play games with friends, largely competitive games, and study and exercise in off-time where I feel like it. I love animals and nature of all sorts, I have two dogs that I will sometimes complain about how loud they are, and how big they are, but I end up loving them anyways. I love just about every single genre of music but if I don't, I will never judge someone for their taste in music. Ultimately, I'm here to just have fun with friends and maybe try making new ones along the way, and I hope to be able to see some of y'all soon :).

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Azur_deathblade and Cukie.

Character Name:
Amicia Dubois

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Hair like that of an oaken brown, eyes hold a hazel color. Amicia is not all too tall, standing at 5'8" at her full height. Her build is narrow, with no prominent features barring the head; there lies softer features and a round face. Amicia does not bear any physical features resembling strength; no muscles, nothing toned. Her hair is long and braided in one single braid that goes down the length of her back just below her shoulder blades. Her skin color is pale and white, and the clothing she wears is often simple but more burlap in nature, and is often more times seen wearing pants and a shirt as opposed to a dress.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
I cannot find a good picture, I am super picky. I hope the appearance description is apt enough!

Written Test!

Often times there were, where she would contemplate in the woods. Her father had already started his morning routine, setting up the shop for the day. He was a carpenter by trade, making chairs and tables and the likes to sell. It was Amicia's job between the two to be the woodcarver, to help add finer details, or make small elegant carvings for someone simply wanting to fill out a room or shelf. Yet, she was hardly focused on what she was doing, thumb pressed against the back of the iron to chip away at the once block of wood in her hands. Lost in thought, Amicia watched the sun rise above the horizon, light peaking through the trees to let the forest and her denizens know that dawn had arrived. Letting out an exhale, the knife slipped in her unattended hands and yelping, saw that the rapid rise of pain was due to a wound on her opposing finger. She dropped her half done carving, but after assessing her wound and trying to wrap it around part of her shirt, she picked it back up and came home.

"Pa!" The girl called out as she entered the shop; fortunately, she was at home here. It was far from an urban environment, a more rural village that lay far away from any mass congregation of a bustling city.

"Yes?" Her father replied, looking up from sawing logs into planks, and upon seeing the shirt around the hand and the light amount of blood that had seeped through, he was quick to get up. "You've cut yourself again, have you? Come, we'll clean that up and get a look at it."

Amicia had opened her mouth to announce the wound, but as her father had immediately caught on, she nodded and came with. After a bit of pain and wincing, the wound had been washed in water and wrapped up in linen, her father kneeled before her. "Now, Amicia. What will we do from now on?" The father's voice, while chastising to some extent, was moreso playful and caring. To this, Amicia sighed.

"I will watch where my knife goes." She replied, though offered a small smile.

"Good. You can take today off if you'd like, but-" The father was then cut off,

"No, I can manage. It's just a little cut." Amicia's smile grew while her father's brow raised, but the father merely shrugged. Another day for the both of them.

((let me know if you want anything/need anything more, will be happy to oblige! thank you.))

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.